All current UON staff, postgraduate students and affiliates of UON are invited to deposit a copy of their scholarly and research publications into the NOVA open access repository. NOVA will store, manage and archive a copy of your accepted author manuscript to provide open access to your work and to increase discoverability by the wider global research community. Wherever possible, NOVA will make a publisher version of your work available in the repository when the copyright owner and policy allows permission to do so.Library staff are available to help you deposit your publications as well as to check copyright permissions with the copyright owner or publisher on your behalf.
To deposit, you can:
- email a copy of your publication to email@example.com, or
- complete the online deposit form for publications
HDR students submit their thesis to the Library’s NOVA open access repository. To provide a copy of your thesis to NOVA, you need to:
The form enables you to provide descriptive information about your thesis and requires you to attach a copy of your thesis and any supplementary files to the deposit form. If you have large files you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request information on our large files upload service. The Library's website provides further information to assist you with depositing your thesis to NOVA. This includes a guide to depositing your thesis and information on copyright relating to digital theses.
If you would like further information to assist with depositing:
- publications - email email@example.com or telephone (02) 4921 6688
- theses - email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (02) 4921 6688.
- research data and other research or scholarly outputs - email the Coordinator, Scholarly Publishing or telephone (02) 4921 6688.