Improved antioxidant and fatty acid status of patients with cystic-fibrosis after antioxidant supplementation is linked to improved lung function
- Wood, Lisa G., Fitzgerald, Dominic A., Lee, Alexander K., Garg, Manohar L.
α-Tocopherol modulates the low density lipoprotein receptor of human HepG2 cells
- Pal, Sebely, Thomson, Andrew M., Bottema, Cynthia D. K., Roach, Paul D.
Antioxidant restriction and oxidative stress in short-duration exhaustive exercise
- Watson, Trent A., Callister, Robin, Taylor, Robert D., Sibbritt, David William, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Garg, Manohar Lal
Circulating markers to assess nutritional therapy in cystic fibrosis
- Wood, L. G., Gibson, Peter Gerard, Garg, Manohar Lal
Oxidative stress and antioxidants in athletes undertaking regular exercise training
- Watson, Trent A., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Garg, Manohar L.
Gac fruit: bioactive compounds, options for processing, and utilisation of processed products
- Kha, Tuyen Chan, Roach, PD, Stathopoulos, CE, Nguyen, Minh H.
Biochemical validation of the older Australian's food frequency questionnaire using carotenoids and vitamin E
- Lai, Jun S., Attia, John, McEvoy, Mark, Hure, Alexis J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?