An Evaluation of the Alconfrontation Approach in the Treatment of Male Alcoholics
Deliberate self harm: systematic review of efficacy of psychosocial and pharmacological treatments in preventing repetition
- Hawton, Keith, Arensman, Ella, Owens, David, Sakinofsky, Isaac, Träskman-Bendz, Lil, Townsend, Ellen, Bremner, Sandy, Feldman, Eleanor, Goldney, Robert, Gunnell, David, Hazell, Philip, van Heeringen, Kees, House, Allan
Safety, efficacy, and cost effectiveness of evidence-based guidelines for the management of acute low back pain in primary care
- McGuirk, Brian, King, Wade, Govind, Jayantilal, Lowry, John, Bogduk, Nikolai
Evaluation of a motivational interview for substance use within psychiatric in-patient services
- Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry, Reichler, Heidi, Clancy, Richard, Carr, Vaughan, Garrett, Rachel, Sly, Ketrina, Devir, Holly, Terry, Margaret
Two year follow-up of a controlled trial of intradiscal electrothermal anuloplasty for chronic low back pain resulting from internal disc disruption
- Bogduk, Nikolai, Karasek, Michael
Radiofrequency neurotomy for the treatment of third occipital headache
- Govind, J., King, W., Bailey, B., Bogduk, N.
Long-acting beta2-agonists versus theophylline for maintenance treatment of asthma
- Tee, Augustine, Koh, Mariko S., Gibson, Peter G., Lasserson, Toby J., Wilson, Amanda, Irving, Louis B.
The construction of socially remedial legislation in Australia: the strange case of hydrotherapy
Brief cognitive behavioural interventions for regular amphetamine users: a step in the right direction
- Baker, Amanda Louise, Lee, N. K., Claire, Melissa, Lewin, Terry J., Grant, T., Pohlman, S., Saunders, J. B., Kay-Lambkin, F., Constable, Paul, Jenner, Linda, Carr, Vaughan James
Inflammatory mechanisms in non-eosinophilic asthma
Recognition of depression and psychosis by young Australians and their beliefs about treatment
- Wright, Annemarie, Harris, Meredith G., Wiggers, John H., Form, Anthony F., Cotton, Sue M., Harrigan, Susy M., Hurworth , Rosalind E., McGorry, Patrick D.
30th anniversary commentary on Koch T. (1994) Establishing rigour in qualitative research: the decision trail. Journal of Advanced Nursing 19, 976–986
Women's waterworks: curing incontinence
Co-existing mental health and drug and alcohol problems: steps towards better treatment
- Baker, Amanda L., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Lewin, Terry J.
Randomised controlled trials in overweight children: practicalities and realities
- Warren, Janet M., Golley, Rebecca K., Collins, Clare E., Okely, Anthony D., Jones, Rachel A., Morgan, Philip J., Perry, Rebecca A., Baur, Louise A., Steele, Julie R., Magarey, Anthea M.
Australian trauma care: time for change (editorial)
Chronic disease management: seizing the moment in medical education
- Nair, Balakrishnan R., Browne, William
Complications of spinal diagnostic and treatment procedures
- Bogduk, Nikolai, Dreyfuss, Paul, Baker, Ray, Yin, Way, Landers, Milton, Hammer, Michael, Aprill, Charles
Everything old is new again: the application of drug treatment to the emerging challenge of methamphetamine use and dependence
- Lee, Nicole K., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, McKetin, Rebecca, Baker, Amanda
Impact of a child obesity intervention on dietary intake and behaviors
- Burrows, T., Warren, J. M., Baur, L. A., Collins, C. E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?