30th anniversary commentary on Koch T. (1994) Establishing rigour in qualitative research: the decision trail. Journal of Advanced Nursing 19, 976–986
A narrative review of lumbar medial branch neurotomy for the treatment of back pain
- Bogduk, Nikolai, Dreyfuss, Paul, Govind, Jayantilal
A narrative review of stroke incidence, risk factors and treatment in Indigenous Peoples of the world
- Dos Santos, Angela, Balabanski, Ana H., Katzenellenbogen, Judith M., Thrift, Amada G., Burchill, Luke, Parsons, Mark W.
A potential role for N-acetylcysteine in the management of methamphetamine dependence (commentary)
- McKetin, Rebecca, Dean, Olivia M., Baker, Amanda L., Carter, Greg, Turner, Alyna, Kelly, Peter J., Berk, Michael
A randomised clinical trial of dialectical behaviour therapy and conversational model for the treatment of borderline personality disorder: a hybrid efficacy-effectiveness study in a public sector mental health service in Australia
A randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled trial of megestrol acetate or dexamethasone in treating symptomatic anorexia in people with advanced cancer
- Currow, David C., Glare, Paul, Louw, Sandra, Martin, Peter, Clark, Katherine, Fazekas, Belinda, Agar, Meera R.
A review of natural therapies potentially relevant in triple negative breast cancer aimed at targeting cancer cell vulnerabilities
- Webb, Myfanwy Jane, Kukard, Craig
A review of psychological and pharmacological treatment options for methamphetamine dependence
- Ciketic, Sadmir, Hayatbakhsh, Mohammad R., Doran, Chris M., Najman, Jake M., McKetin, Rebecca
A simple matrix to predict treatment success and long-term survival among patients undergoing pancreatectomy
- Fitzgerald, Timothy L., Hunter, Lucas, Mosquera, Catalina, Jindal, Charulata, Biswas, Tithi, Zervos, Emmanuel, Efird, Jimmy T.
A systematic review and meta-analysis of locoregional treatments for in-transit melanoma
- Read, Tavis, Lonne, Michael, Sparks, David S., David, Michael, Wagels, Michael, Schaider, Helmut, Soyer, H. Peter, Smithers, B. Mark
A systematic review and meta-analysis of toxicity and treatment outcomes with pharmacogenetic-guided dosing compared to standard of care BSA-based fluoropyrimidine dosing
- Glewis, Sarah, Alexander, Marliese, Khabib, Muhammad N. H., Brennan, Annabelle, Lazarakis, Smaro, Martin, Jennifer, Tie, Jeane, Lingaratnam, Senthil, Michael, Michael
A systematic review of decision aids for patients making a decision about treatment for early breast cancer
- Zdenkowski, Nicholas, Butow, Phyllis, Tesson, Stephanie, Boyle, Frances
A systematic review of patient-practitioner communication interventions involving treatment decisions
- Grady, Alice, Carey, Mariko, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Hobden, Breanne
A tiered multidisciplinary approach to the psychosocial care of adult cancer patients integrated into routine care: the PROMPT study (a cluster-randomised controlled trial)
- Turner, Jane, Kelly, Brian, Clarke, David, Yates, Patsy, Aranda, Sanchia, Jolley, Damien, Forbes, Andrew, Chambers, Suzanne, Hargraves, Maryanne, Mackenzie, Lisa
Adherence to response-guided pegylated interferon and ribavirin for people who inject drugs with hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 infection: the ACTIVATE study
- Cunningham, Evan B., Hajarizadeh, Behzad, Swan, Tracy, Marks, Philippa S., Quiene, Sophie, Applegate, Tanya L., Weltman, Martin, Shaw, David, Dunlop, Adrian, Bruneau, Julie, Midgard, Håvard, Bourgeois, Stefan, Dalgard, Olav, Thurnheer, Maria Christine, Dore, Gregory J., Grebely, Jason, Amin, Janaki, Hellard, Margaret, Foster, Graham R., Bruggmann, Philip, Conway, Brian, Backmund, Markus, Robaeys, Geert
Adherence to sofosbuvir and velpatasvir among people with chronic HCV infection and recent injection drug use: The SIMPLIFY study
- Cunningham, Evan B., Amin, Janaki, Dunlop, Adrian J., Norton, Briana, Litwin, Alain H., Hajarizadeh, Behzad, Thurnheer, Maria Christine, Dillon, John F., Weltman, Martin, Shaw, David, Bruggmann, Philip, Gane, Edward, Feld, Jordan J., Fraser, C, Marks, P, Applegate, TL, Quiene, S, Siriragavan, S, Matthews, GV, Dore, GJ, Grebely, J, Bruneau, Julie, Dalgard, Olav, Powis, Jeff, Hellard, Margaret, Cooper, Curtis, Read, Phillip, Conway, Brian
Age effects on cerebral grey matter and their associations with psychopathology, cognition and treatment response in previously untreated schizophrenia patients
- Kumarasinghe, Nishantha, Rasser, Paul E., Mendis, Jayan, Bergmann, Jessica, Knechtel, Lilly, Oxley, Stewart, Perera, Antoinette, Thompson, Paul M., Tooney, Paul A., Schall, Ulrich
Agreement with evidence for tissue Plasminogen Activator use among emergency physicians: a cross-sectional survey
- Grady, Alice M., Bryant, Jamie, Carey, Mariko L., Paul, Christine L., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Levi, Christopher R.
Alcohol and other drug use among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men entering prison in New South Wales
- Doyle, Michael F., Butler, Tony G., Shakeshaft, Anthony, Guthrie, Jill, Reekie, Jo, Schofield, Peter W.
An Evaluation of the Alconfrontation Approach in the Treatment of Male Alcoholics
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?