Establishment of coral-bacteria symbioses reveal changes in the core bacterial community with host ontogeny
- Bernasconi, Rachele, Stat, Michael, Koenders, Annette, Paparini, Andrea, Bunce, Michael, Huggett, Megan J.
Towards an in-depth characterization of Symbiodiniaceae in tropical giant clams via metabarcoding of pooled multi-gene amplicons
- Pochon, Xavier, Wecker, Patricia, Stat, Michael, Berteaux-Lecellier, Véronique, Lecellier, Gaël
Rethinking the Coral Microbiome: Simplicity Exists within a Diverse Microbial Biosphere
- Hernandez-Agreda, Alejandra, Leggat, William, Bongaerts, Pim, Herrera, Cesar, Ainsworth, Tracy D.
A place for taxonomic profiling in the study of the coral prokaryotic microbiome
- Hernandez-Agreda, Alejandra, Leggat, William, Ainsworth, Tracy D.
Diverse symbiont bleaching responses are evident from 2-degree heating week bleaching conditions as thermal stress intensifies in coral
- Gierz, Sarah, Ainsworth, Tracy D., Leggat, William
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?