A bibliometric analysis of Corona pandemic in social sciences: a review of influential aspects and conceptual structure
- Nasir, Adeel, Shaukat, Kamran, Hameed, Ibraham A., Luo, Suhuai, Alam, Talha Mahboob, Iqbal, Farhat
A case for theoretical integration: combining constructs from the theory of planned behavior and the extended parallel process model to predict exercise intentions
- Richards, Jay A., Johnson, Martin P.
A comprehensive dataset for bibliometric analysis of SARS and coronavirus impact on social sciences
- Shaukat, Kamran, Alam, Talha Mahboob, Hameed, Ibrahim A., Luo, Suhuai, Li, Jiaming, Aujla, Gagandeep Kaur, Iqbal, Farhat
Across the divide: moving beyond 'decorative theory'
Conceptualising and measuring spatial segregation: the state of play
Digital technology and justice: justice apps
- Sourdin, Tania, Meredith, Jaccqueline, Li, Bin
Geographies of belonging: why belonging? why geography? (editorial)
- Mee, Kathleen, Wright, Sarah
Humanist realism for sociologists
Introduction: what is the empirical?
Marx and the Christian logic of the secular state
Nomadic education: variations on a theme by Deleuze and Guattari
Refining assessment practice in the social sciences
- Gore, Jennifer, Elsworth, Wendy, Griffiths, Tom G., Parkes, Robert, Ellis, Hywel
Skateboarding and urban landscapes in Asia: endless spots
Teaching studies of society & environment in the primary school
The listening 'I': children's emotional and affective representations of place
The Missionary, the Catechist and the Hunter: Foucault, Protestantism and Colonialism
The social and cultural histories of medicine
Theo-Utopian hearing: Ernst Bloch on music
Twenty-five years of Marxist Biblical criticism
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?