Measurement Properties of Smartphone Approaches to Assess Diet, Alcohol Use, and Tobacco Use: Systematic Review
- Thornton, Louise, Osman, Bridie, Champion, Katrina, Green, Olivia, Wescott, Annie B., Gardner, Lauren A., Stewart, Courtney, Visontay, Rachel, Whife, Jesse, Parmenter, Belinda, Birrell, Louise, Bryant, Zachary, Chapman, Cath, Lubans, David, Slade, Tim, Torous, John, Teesson, Maree, Van de Ven, Pepijn
Smoking cessation interventions for pregnant women attending treatment for substance use disorders: A systematic review
- Jackson, Melissa A., Baker, Amanda L., Gould, Gillian S., Brown, Amanda L., Dunlop, Adrian J., McCarter, Kristen
Associations between suboptimal sleep and smoking, poor nutrition, harmful alcohol consumption and inadequate physical activity (‘SNAP Risks’): a comparison of people with and without a mental health condition in an Australian community survey
- Metse, Alexandra P., Clinton-Mcharg, Tara, Skinner, Elise, Yogaraj, Yogayashwanthi, Colyvas, Kim, Bowman, Jenny
Cancer incidence and cancer death in relation to tobacco smoking in a population-based Australian cohort study
- Weber, Marianne F., Sarich, Peter E. A., Vassallo, Amy, Laaksonen, Maarit A., Grogan, Paul, O'Connell, Dianne L., Banks, Emily, Canfell, Karen, Vaneckova, Pavla, Wade, Stephen, Egger, Sam, Ngo, Preston, Joshy, Grace, Goldsbury, David E., Yap, Sarsha, Feletto, Eleonora
Dysregulation of endocytic machinery and ACE2 in small airways of smokers and COPD patients can augment their susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infections
- Eapen, Mathew Suji, Lu, Wenying, Chia, Collin, Sohal, Sukhwinder Singh, Hackett, Tillie L., Singhera, Gurpreet Kaur, Thompson, Isobel E., McAlinden, Kielan Darcy, Hardikar, Ashutosh, Weber, Heinrich C., Haug, Greg, Wark, Peter A. B.
Evaluating level of adherence to nicotine replacement therapy and its impact on smoking cessation: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Mersha, Amanual Getnet, Eftekhari, Parivash, Bovill, Michelle, Tollosa, Daniel Nigusse, Gould, Gillian Sandra
Factors associated with nonadherence to inhaled corticosteroids for asthma during pregnancy
- Robijn, Annelies L., Barker, Daniel, Gibson, Peter G., Giles, Warwick B., Clifton, Vicki L., Mattes, Joerg, Peek, Michael J., Barrett, Helen L., Seeho, Sean K., Callaway, Leonie K., Abbott, Alistair, Attia, John, Wark, Peter A., Jensen, Megan E., Murphy, Vanessa E.
Healthy recovery: a stepped wedge cluster randomised controlled trial of a healthy lifestyle intervention for people attending residential alcohol and other drug treatment
- Kelly, Peter J., Baker, Amanda L., Penning, Anisse, Hazelton, Jessica L., Beck, Alison K., Deane, Frank P., Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin L., Townsend, Camilla J., Ingram, Isabella, Keane, Carol A.
Predictors of adherence to smoking cessation medications among current and ex-smokers in Australia: Findings from a national cross-sectional survey
- Mersha, Amanual Getnet, Kennedy, Michelle, Eftekhari, Parivash, Gould, Gillian Sandra
Pregnant women who smoke may be at greater risk of adverse effects from bushfires
- Kumar, Ratika, Eftekhari, Parivash, Gould, Gillian Sandra
QuitNic: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Nicotine Vaping Products with Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Smoking Cessation following Residential Detoxification
- Bonevski, Billie, Manning, Victoria, Chiu, Simon, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Lubman, Dan I., Wynne, Olivia, Gartner, Coral, Borland, Ron, Baker, Amanda L., Segan, Catherine J., Skelton, Eliza, Moore, Lyndell, Bathish, Ramez
Role of smoking in functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome: three random population-based studies
- Talley, Nicholas J., Powell, Nicholas, Agréus, Lars, Andreasson, Anna, Walker, Marjorie M., Jones, Mike P., Ronkainen, Jukka, Forsberg, Anna, Kjellstrom, Lars, Hellström, Per M., Aro, Pertti, Wallner, Bengt
Should we be measuring DNA damage in human spermatozoa? New light on an old question
- Aitken, R. John, Bakos, Hassan W.
Smoking and COVID-19: what we know so far
- Shastri, Madhur D., Shukla, Shakti D., Chong, Wai Chin, KC, Rajendra, Dua, Kamal, Patel, Rahul P., Peterson, Gregory M., O'Toole, Ronan F.
Staff and student experiences and attitudes towards smoking and smoking cessation, University of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Tobaiqy, Mansour, Thomas, Dennis, MacLure, Andrew, Stewart, Derek, MacLure, Katie
An online cross-sectional survey of the health risk behaviours among informal caregivers
- Denham, Alexandra M. J., Wynne, Olivia, Baker, Amanda L., Spratt, Neil J., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Palazzi, Kerrin, Bonevski, Billie
Better health choices: feasability and preliminary effectiveness of a peer delivered healthy lifestyle intervention in a community mental health setting
- Kelly, Peter J., Baker, Amanda L., Townsend, Camilla, Osborne, Briony A., Zimmermann, Adam, Fagan, Naomi L., Turner, Alyna, Deane, Frank, McKetin, Rebecca, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare, Ingram, Isabella, Wolstencroft, Keren
Beyond the obvious: smoking and respiratory infection implications on Alzheimer's disease
- Wadhwa, Ridhima, Paudel, Keshav Raj, Mehta, Meenu, Shukla, Shakti D., Sunkara, Krishna, Prasher, Parteek, Panth, Nisha, Goyal, Rohit, Chellappan, Dinesh Kumar, Gupta, Gaurav, Hansbro, Philip M., Aljabali, Alaa A. A., Tambuwala, Murtaza M., Dua, Kamal
Cigarette smoke exposure during pregnancy and its effect on the respiratory health of offspring
E-cigarette use and cigarette smoking initiation among Australian women who have never smoked
- Melka, Alemu, Chojenta, Catherine, Holliday, Elizabeth, Loxton, Deborah
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?