Can you design the perfect condom? Engaging young people to inform safe sexual health practice and innovation
- Cook, Simon M., Grozdanovski, Laura, Renda, Gianni, Santoso, Devy, Gorkin, Robert, Senior, Kate
Qualitative perspectives on the sustainability of sexual health continuous quality improvement in clinics serving remote Aboriginal communities in Australia
- Gunaratnam, Praveena, Schierhout, Gill, Brands, Jenny, Maher, Lisa, Bailie, Ross, Ward, James, Guy, Rebecca, Rumbold, Alice, Ryder, Nathan, Fairley, Christopher K., Donovan, Basil, Moore, Liz, Kaldor, John, Bell, Stephen
The impact of experiences of ageism on sexual activity and interest in later life
- Heywood, Wendy, Minichiello, Victor, Lyons, Anthony, Fileborn, Bianca, Hussain, Rafat, Hinchliff, Sharron, Malta, Sue, Barrett, Catherine, Dow, Briony
Improving the sexual lives of older Australians: perspectives from a qualitative study
- Fileborn, Bianca, Lyons, Anthony, Hinchliff, Sharron, Brown, Graham, Heywood, Wendy, Dow, Briony, Malta, Sue, Minichiello, Victor
Sexually active older Australian's knowledge of sexually transmitted infections and safer sexual practices
- Lyons, Anthony, Heywood, Wendy, Fileborn, Bianca, Minichiello, Victor, Barrett, Catherine, Brown, Graham, Hinchliff, Sharron, Malta, Sue, Crameri, Pauline
Talking to healthcare providers about sex in later life: findings from a qualitative study with older Australian men and women
- Fileborn, Bianca, Lyons, Anthony, Heywood, Wendy, Hinchliff, Sharron, Malta, Sue, Dow, Briony, Brown, Graham, Barrett, Catherine, Minichiello, Victor
Improving sexual health in men with prostate cancer: randomised controlled trial of exercise and psychosexual therapies
- Cormie, Prue, Chambers, Suzanne K., Hamilton, Kyra, Galvão, Daniel A., Newton, Robert U., Gardiner, Robert A., Spry, Nigel, Taaffe, Dennis R., Joseph, David, Hamid, M. Akhlil, Chong, Peter, Hughes, David
Exercise maintains sexual activity in men undergoing androgen suppression for prostate cancer: a randomized controlled trial
- Cormie, P., Newton, R. U., Taaffe, D. R., Spry, N., Joseph, D., Hamid, M. Akhlil, Galvao, D. A.
Predictors of sexually transmitted infection in Australian women: evidence from the Australian longitudinal study on women's health
- Lucke, Jayne C., Herbert, Danielle L., Watson, Melanie, Loxton, Deborah
Risky drinking, risky sex: a national study of New Zealand university students
- Connor, Jennie, Psutka, Rebecca, Cousins, Kimberly, Gray, Andrew, Kypri, Kypros
Sexual health, risks, and experiences of New Zealand university students: findings from a national cross-sectional study
- Psutka, Rebecca, Connor, Jennie, Cousins, Kimberley, Kypri, Kypros
Condom negotiation: experiences of sexually active young women
- East, Leah, Jackson, Debra, O'Brien, Louise, Peters, Kathleen
Testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Ooi, C.
HPV vaccine catch up schedule: an opportunity for chlamydia screening
- Grotowski, Miriam, May, Jenny
Syphilis and disadvantage in rural communities (letter)
- Fisher, K., Hussain, R., Jamieson, M., Minichiello, V.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?