Becoming exceptional: exploring selves and assemblages in the National Exceptional Teaching in Disadvantaged Schools program
Addressing the challenge of equity
- Ainscow, Mel, Harris, Jess, Carrington, Suzanne
Sharing knowledge beyond the school gate
Correlates of older adult inpatients' personal care provision to people with functional difficulties in Ghana
- Awuviry-Newton, Kofi, Ofori-Dua, Kwadwo, Newton, Abraham
Three pathways to change in New South Wales education, 1937-1952
Efficacy of a school-based physical activity and nutrition intervention on child weight status: Findings from a cluster randomized controlled trial
- Barnes, Courtney, Hall, Alix, Nathan, Nicole, Sutherland, Rachel, McCarthy, Nicole, Pettet, Matthew, Brown, Alison, Wolfenden, Luke
The theory of expanded, extended, and enhanced opportunities for youth physical activity promotion.
- Beets, Michael W., Okely, Anthony, Weaver, R. Glenn, Webster, Collin, Lubans, David, Brusseau, Tim, Carson, Russ, Cliff, Dylan P.
Links between research and schools: the role of postgraduate students
- Bourke, Sid, Holbrook, Allyson
Cost and cost effectiveness of a pilot m-health intervention targeting parents of school-aged children to improve the nutritional quality of foods packs in the lunchbox
- Brown, Alison, Sutherland, Rachel, Reeves, Penny, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke
Capital formation in the futures focused school: indicators of a breakthrough in school improvement
- Caldwell, Brian, Loader, David, Harris, Jessica, Zhao, Yong
A collaborative action research network
- Carrington, Suzanne, Harris, Jess, Ainscow, Mel
Psychosomatic model of workplace bullying: Australian and Ugandan schoolteachers
- Casimir, Gian, McCormack, Darcy, Djurkovic, Nikola, Nsubuga-Kyobe, Apollo
A web-based intervention to prevent multiple chronic disease risk factors among adolescents: co-design and user testing of the health4life school-based program.
- Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Gardner, Lauren Anne, McGowan, Cyanna, Chapman, Cath, Thornton, Louise, Parmenter, Belinda, McBride, Nyanda, Lubans, David R., McCann, Karrah, Spring, Bonnie, Teesson, Maree, Health4Life Team, Newton, Nicola Clare
Listening to the voices of teachers
- Comber, Barbara, Klenowski, Val, Harris, Jess
The social contexts of teaching and learning
- Crawford, Keith, O'Neill, Deborah
Organising leadership: schools, workplaces and government in Australia
Transformative policy: 'stepping into the firing line'
Access through participation: processes of formation and change in school-based curriculum development
Schools, communities and the state in Australia and Sweden: the steering-leadership-activities-work project
Organising leadership: schools, workplaces and governance
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?