Salivary IgA levels and infection risk in elite swimmers
- Gleeson, Maree, McDonald, Warren A., Pyne, David B., Cripps, Allen W., Francis, J. Lynn, Fricker, Peter A., Clancy, Robert L.
Epstein-Barr virus reactivation and upper-respiratory illness in elite swimmers
- Gleeson, Maree, Pyne, David B., Austin, Jason P., Francis, J. Lynn, Clancy, Robert L., McDonald, Warren A., Fricker, Peter A.
Mucosal immune responses to infections in infants with acute life threatening events classified as 'near-miss' sudden infant death syndorme
- Gleeson, Maree, Clancy, Robert L., Cox, Amanda J., Gulliver, Sally A., Hall, Sharron T., Cooper, David M.
Evaluation of anti-Helicobacter pylori IgG2 antibody for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in western and Chinese populations
- Ren, Z., Borody, Thomas, Pang, Gerald, Dunkley, Margaret, Clancy, Robert Llewelyn, Xia, H. H. X., Chu, K. M., Wong, J., Wong, B. C. Y.
Position statement part one: immune function and exercise
- Walsh, Neil P., Gleeson, Michael, Rogers, Connie J., Northoff, Hinnak, Abbasi, Ashgar, Simon, Perikles, Shephard, Roy J., Gleeson, Maree, Woods, Jeffrey A., Bishop, Nicolette C., Fleshner, Monika, Green, Charlotte, Pedersen, Bente K., Hoffman-Goete, Laurie
Placental hormone profiles as predictors of preterm birth in twin pregnancy: a prospective cohort study
- Lim, Hui, Powell, Sioned, McNamara, Helen C., Forbes Howie, A., Doust, Ann, Bowman, Maria E., Smith, Roger, Norman, Jane E., Stock, Sarah J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?