Evidence-based practice and decision analysis in social work
A risk score predicted coronary heart disease and stroke in a Chinese cohort
- Zhang, Xiao F., Attia, John Richard, D'Este, Catherine Anne, Yu, X. H., Wu, X. G.
Asymmetric response and interaction of US and local news in financial markets
- Chen, C W S, So, M K P, Gerlach, Richard Helmut
Blood transfusion and autologous donation: a survey of post-surgical patients, interest group members and the public
- Moxey, Annette Jane, O'Connell, D. L., Treloar, C. J., Han, P. Y. S., Henry, David Alexander
Identifying the energy gap: magnitude and determinants of 5-year weight gain in midage women
- Brown, W. J., Williams, Lauren, Ford, J. H., Ball, K., Dobson, A. J.
Solaria compliance in an unregulated environment: the Australian experience
- Paul, Christine L., Stacey, Fiona, Girgis, A., Brozek, I., Baird, H., Hughes, J.
The medical complications of alcohol use: understanding mechanisms to improve management
- Chase, Vicki, Neild, Rose, Sadler, Craig W., Batey, Robert Gordon
Unsustainable bidding costs: a critical issue for the public private partnerships
- Curnow, W., Jefferies, M. C., Chen, S. E.
Variation of salivary immunoglobulins in exercising and sedentary populations
- Francis, J. Lyn, Gleeson, Maree, Pyne, D. B., Callister, Robin, Clancy, Robert L.
Public private partnerships: the provision of social infrastructure in Australia
- Jefferies, Marcus, McGeorge, William, Cadman, Kathryn, Chen, Swee-Eng
Risk management in public-private partnerships: emerging Issues in social infrastructure projects
- Jefferies, Marcus, McGeorge, Denny, Chen, Swee Eng
The co-evolution of safety cultures and crisis management capacities in maritime trading systems
- Barnes, Paul, Oloruntoba, Richard
A risk and cost-benefit assessment of United States aviation security measures
- Stewart, Mark, Mueller, John
Parenthood and mental illness: a sociological journey through silenced experiences of illness
Public-private partnerships: a critical review of risk management in Australian social infrastructure projects
- Jefferies, Marcus, McGeorge, Denny
Risk acceptability and cost-effectiveness of protective measures against terrorist threats to built infrastructure considering multiple threat scenarios
Risk to researchers in qualitative research on sensitive topics: issues and strategies
- Dickson-Swift, Virginia, James, Erica L., Kippen, Sandra, Liamputtong, Pranee
The influence of regulatory focus on risky decision-making
- Bryant, Peter, Dunford, Richard
Cost-benefit assessment of United States homeland security
- Stewart, Mark G., Mueller, John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?