Utilizing participants' strengths to reduce risk of harm in a study of family estrangement
Examining Nursing Fatigue Levels and Antecedents: An Integrative Literature Review
- Al-Masaeed, Mahmoud, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Rasdi, Irniza Binti, Alqudah, Muhammad
Simplified quantitative risk assessment of rainfall-induced landslides modelled by infinite slopes
- Ali, Abid, Huang, Jinsong, Lyamin, A. V., Sloan, S. W., Griffiths, D. V., Cassidy, M. J., Li, J. H.
Risk factors for all-cause hospital readmission following exacerbation of COPD: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Alqahtani, Jaber S., Njoku, Chidiamara M., Bereznicki, Bonnie, Wimmer, Barbara C., Peterson, Gregory M., Kinsman, Leigh, Aldabayan, Yousef S., Alrajeh, Ahmed M., Aldhahir, Abdulelah M., Mandal, Swapna, Hurst, John R.
Probabilistic assessment of airblast variability and fatality risk estimation for explosive blasts in confined building spaces
- Alterman, Dariusz, Stewart, Mark G., Netherton, Michael D.
Hepatitis B-related hepatocellular carcinoma: surveillance strategy directed by immune-epidemiology
- Anugwom, Chimaobi M., Allaire, Manon, Akbar, Sheikh Mohammad Fazle, Sultan, Amir, Bollipo, Steven, Mattos, Angelo Z., Debes, Jose D.
The co-evolution of safety cultures and crisis management capacities in maritime trading systems
- Barnes, Paul, Oloruntoba, Richard
Making the most of modelling: a decision framework for the water industry
- Blackmore, J. M., Dandy, G. C., Kuczera, G., Rahman, J.
Parenthood and mental illness: a sociological journey through silenced experiences of illness
Risking it for coal: business leaders' attitudes to climate change
"I don't think anybody really knows": constructing reflexive ignorance in climate change adaptation
- Bowden, Vanessa, Nyberg, Daniel, Wright, Christopher
Identifying the energy gap: magnitude and determinants of 5-year weight gain in midage women
- Brown, W. J., Williams, Lauren, Ford, J. H., Ball, K., Dobson, A. J.
The influence of regulatory focus on risky decision-making
- Bryant, Peter, Dunford, Richard
‘I’m gonna do this over and over and over forever!’: overlapping fields and climbing practice
The limits of risk: exploring the subject/object divide and its breach in a climbing accident
In the echoes of mountains: embodying climbing practice
A disposition of risk: Climbing practice, reflexive modernity and the habitus
Ticking ecological time bombs: Risk characterisation and management of oil polluting World War II shipwrecks in the Pacific Ocean
- Carter, Matthew, Goodsir, Freya, Cundall, Peter, Devlin, Michelle, Fuller, Sascha, Jeffery, Bill, Hil, Greg, Talouli, Anthony
Factors influencing risk of child abuse to improve risk assessment in child protective services
Care during the decision-making phase for women who want a vaginal breech birth: experiences from the field
- Catling, C., Petrovska, K., Watts, N. P., Bisits, A., Homer, C. S. E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?