Arsenic in Peruvian rice cultivated in the major rice growing region of Tumbes river basin
- Mondal, Debapriya, Periche, Romy, Tineo, Bristin, Bermejo, Luis A., Rahman, Mohammad M., Siddique, Abu Bakkar, Rahman, Md Aminur, Solis, Jose L., Cruz, Gerardo J. F.
Arsenic in rice: genotypic variation and its bioavailability with respect to human health risk assessment
Assessment of hypertension association with arsenic exposure from food and drinking water in Bihar, India
- Xu, Lingqian, Suman, Sidharth, Sharma, Pushpa, Kumar, Ranjit, Singh, Shatrunjay Kumar, Bose, Nupur, Ghosh, Ashok, Rahman, Mohammad Mahmudur, Polya, David A., Mondal, Debapriya
Cadmium in rice with reference to water management and cultivar variation
Effect of starch physiology, gelatinization and retrogradation on the attributes of rice starch-ι-varrageenan film
- Thakur, Rahul, Pristijono, Penta, Golding, John B., Stathopoulos, Costas E., Scarlett, Christopher, Bowyer, Michael, Singh, Sukhvinder P., Vuong, Quan V.
Exploring relative deprivation theory in the rice industry: planting for food and jobs (PFJ) in northern Ghana
- Ismaila, Salifu, Tanko, Mohammed
Geographical variation and age-related dietary exposure to arsenic in rice from Bangladesh
- Islam, Shofiqul, Rahman, Mohammad Mahmudur, Islam, M. R., Naidu, Ravi
Geographical variation of cadmium in commercial rice brands in Bangladesh: human health risk assessment
- Shahriar, Syfullah, Rahman, Mohammad Mahmudur, Naidu, Ravi
Reduction in arsenic toxicity and uptake in rice (Oryza sativa L.) by As-resistant purple nonsulfur bacteria
- Nookongbut, Phitthaya, Kantachote, Duangporn, Megharaj, Mallavarapu, Naidu, Ravi
Removal of Toxic and Essential Nutrient Elements from Commercial Rice Brands Using Different Washing and Cooking Practices: Human Health Risk Assessment
- Shahriar, Syfullah, Paul, Alok Kumar, Rahman, Mohammad Mahmudur
Risk and benefit of different cooking methods on essential elements and arsenic in rice
- Mwale, Tasila, Rahman, Mohammad Mahmudur, Mondal, Debapriya
Root iron plaque on wetland plants as a dynamic pool of nutrients and contaminants
- Khan, N., Seshadri, B., Qi, F., Karunanithi, R., Qiu, R., Zhu, Y. G., Syu, C. H., Bolan, N., Saint, C. P., Kirkham, M. B., Chowdhury, S., Yamaguchi, N., Lee, D. Y., Li, G., Kunhikrishnan, A.
Translocation of soil arsenic towards accumulation in rice: magnitude of water management to minimize health risk
- Jahan, Israt, Abedin, Mohammad Anwarul, Islam, Mohammad Rafiqul, Hossain, Mahmud, Hoque, Tahsina Sharmin, Quadir, Quazi Forhad, Hossain, Mohammad Ismail, Gaber, Ahmed, Althobaiti, Yusuf S., Rahman, Mohammad Mahmudur
Understanding and manipulating sucrose phloem loading, unloading, metabolism, and signalling to enhance crop yield and food security
- Braun, David M., Wang, Lu, Ruan, Yong-Ling
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?