Variety support and exercise adherence behavior: experimental and mediating effects
- Sylvester, Benjamin D., Standage, Martyn, Beauchamp, Mark R., McEwan, Desmond, Wolf, Svenja A., Lubans, David R., Eather, Narelle, Kaulius, Megan, Ruissen, Geralyn R., Crocker, Peter R. E., Zumbo, Bruno D.
Validity and reliability of using load-velocity relationship profiles to establish back squat 1 m·s-1 Load
- Elsworthy, Nathan, Callaghan, Dean E., Scanlan, Aaron T., Kertesz, Alex H. M., Kean, Crystal O., Dascombe, Benjamin J., Guy, Joshua H.
The PULSE (Prevention Using LifeStyle Education) trial protocol: a randomised controlled trial of a Type 2 Diabetes Prevention programme for men.
- Aguiar, Elroy J., Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Young, Myles D., Callister, Robin
The prevalence and performance of resistance exercise training activities in an Australian population in relation to health authority guidelines
- Humphries, Brendan, Stanton, Rob, Scanlan, Aaron, Duncan, Mitch J.
The epidemiology of muscle-strengthening activity among adolescents from 28 European countries
- Bennie, Jason A., Faulkner, Guy, Smith, Jordan J.
The effects of the menstrual cycle and oral contraceptive cycle on muscle function, resistance training responses and body composition
The effects of improving fitness characteristics on overall performance in junior golfers
The effect of exercise on vascular function and stiffness in type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Way, Kimberley Larisa, Keating, Shelley Elizabeth, Baker, Michael Kevin, Chuter, Vivienne Helaine, Johnson, Nathan Anthony
The ATLAS school-based health promotion programme: does a need-supportive learning context help to motivate adolescent boys?
- van Dongen, Bonnie, Finn, Tara, Hansen, Vibeke, Wagemakers, Annemarie, Lubans, David, Dally, Kerry
Test–retest reliability of a battery of field-based health-related fitness measures for adolescents
- Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Callister, Robin, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Eather, Narelle, Riley, Nicholas, Smith, Chris J.
Testing mediator variables in a resistance training intervention for obese adults with type 2 diabetes
- Lubans, David R., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Jung, Mary, Eves, Neil, Sigal, Ron
Resistance training in competitive adolescent rugby union players
Recommendations for exercise in adolescents and adults with congenital heart disease
- Tran, Derek, Maiorana, Andrew, Ayer, Julian, Lubans, David R., Davis, Glen M., Celermajer, David S., d'Udekem, Yves, Cordina, Rachael
Randomized controlled trial of the physical activity leaders (PALs) program for adolescent boys from disadvantaged secondary schools
- Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Aguiar, Elroy J., Callister, Robin
Prevalence, Trends, and Correlates of Joint Patterns of Aerobic and Muscle-Strengthening Activity and Sleep Duration: A Pooled Analysis of 359,019 Adults in the National Health Interview Survey 2004-2018
- Oftedal, Stina, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Reynolds, Amy C., Bennie, Jason A., Kline, Christopher E., Duncan, Mitch J.
Predictors of physical activity in adults with type 2 diabetes
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Trinh, Linda, Courneya, Kerry S., Karunamuni, Nandini, Sigal, Ronald J.
Potential moderators and mediators of intervention effects in an obesity prevention program for adolescent boys from disadvantaged schools
- Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Callister, Robin
Peer telephone counseling for adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus:a case-study approach to inform the design, development, and evaluation of programs targeting physical activity
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Johnson, Steven T., Luchak, Mila, Pollock, Cathy, Holt, Nicholas L., Leahy, Annabel, Liebreich, Tanis, Sigal, Ronald J., Boulé, Normand G.
Mediators of aggression in a school-based physical activity intervention for low-income adolescent boys
- Wade, Levi, Smith, Jordan J., Duncan, Mitch J., Lubans, David R.
Intervention effects and mediators of well-being in a school-based physical activity program for adolescents: the 'Resistance Training for Teens' cluster RCT
- Smith, Jordan J., Beauchamp, Mark R., Faulkner, Guy, Morgan, Philip J., Kennedy, Sarah G., Lubans, David R.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?