An embedded randomised controlled trial of a Teaser Campaign to optimise recruitment in primary care
- Lee, Hopin, Hübscher, Markus, Moseley, G. Lorimer, Kamper, Steven J., Traeger, Adrian C., Skinner, Ian W., Williams, Christopher M., McAuley, James H.
Analysis of research into the teaching and learning of programming
- Sheard, Judy, Simon, Hamilton, Margaret, Lonnberg, Jan
Anthropological quests in architecture: pursuing the human subject
- Askland, Hedda Haugen, Awad, Ramsey, Chambers, Justine, Chapman, Michael
Architectural research methods (book review)
- London, Kerry, Ostwald, Michael J.
Assessing epidemiological learning amongst undergraduate students
- Ward, B., James, E., Graham, M., Snow, P.
Characterizing research in computing education: a preliminary analysis of the literature
- Malmi, Lauri, Sheard, Judy, Simon, Bednarik, Roman, Helminen, Juha, Korhonen, Ari, Myller, Niko, Sorva, Juha, Taherkhani, Ahmad
Collaborative methods in early language and literacy research
- Harkins, Jean, Makin, Laurie, Spedding, Susan, Whiteman, Peter
Cultivating hybrid collectives: research methods for enacting community food economies in Australia and the Philippines
- Cameron, Jenny, Gibson, Katherine, Hill, Ann
Evidence based medical imaging (EBMI)
Examining clinical supervision as a mechanism for changes in practice: a research protocol
- Dilworth, Sophie, Higgins, Isabel, Parker, Vicki, Kelly, Brian, Turner, Jane
Exploratory randomized controlled trial evaluating the impact of a waiting list control design
- Cunningham, John A., Kypri, Kypros, McCambridge, Jim
Identifying and reaching an ethnic market: methodological issues
- Pires, Guilherme, Stanton, John, Cheek, Bruce
Innovative and established research methods in family business: description, illustration and application guidelines
- Hair, Joseph F., Sarstedt, Marko
Integrating and extending cohort studies: lessons from the eXtending Treatments, Education and Networks in Depression (xTEND) study
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Hazell, Trevor, Kelly, Brian J.
Linguistic analysis of discourse in aphasia: a review of the literature
- Bryant, Lucy, Ferguson, Alison, Spencer, Elizabeth
Noncontact ultrasound therapy for adjunctive treatment of nonhealing wounds: retrospective analysis (commentary)
Qualitative methods in socio-spatial research
- McGuirk, Pauline, O'Neill, Phillip
Research methods for formal consensus development
- James, Daphne, Warren-Forward, Helen
Research participation effects: a skeleton in the methodological cupboard
- McCambridge, Jim, Kypri, Kypros, Elbourne, Diana
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?