An evidence-based assessment of the relationship between emotional intelligence and transformational leadership
- Hunt, James B., Fitzgerald, Martin
An integrated research design for developing a holistic sustainable decision making framework in regenerating Chinese cities
- Dong, Wenli, Mackee, Jamie, Mak, Michael
Comparisons between schizophrenia patients recruited from Australian general practices and public mental health services
- Carr, Vaughan J., Lewin, Terry J., Barnard, Rosemary E., Walton, Jane M., Allen, Jennifer L., Constable, Paul M., Chapman, Jenny L.
Fostering a culture of research within a clinical radiation oncology department
- Hanlon, Mary-Claire, Ludbrook, Joanna, Jovanovic, Karen, Greer, Peter, Martin, Jarad Marcus
Generating qualitative data by design: the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health qualitative data collection.
- Tavener, Meredith, Chojenta, Catherine, Loxton, Deborah
Interrogating the intentions for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health: a narrative review of research outputs since the introduction of Closing the Gap
- Kennedy, Michelle, Bennett, Jessica, Maidment, Sian, Chamberlain, Catherine, Booth, Kate, McGuffog, Romany, Hobden, Bree, Whop, Lisa J., Bryant, Jamie
Mobilizing an underused resource: cohort studies for population health intervention research
- Edwards, Nancy, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Recruitment in general practice
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko L., Sanson-Fisher, Rob, D'Este, Catherine
Research methods for formal consensus development
- James, Daphne, Warren-Forward, Helen
Sampling: how you choose people is as important as how you analyse their data
- Jones, Michael P., Attia, John R.
Storytelling in 3D: interrogating engagement with oral storytelling in the school classroom
- Mundy-Taylor, Julie, May, Josephine, Reynolds, Ruth
Strategies to increase community-based intervention research aimed at reducing excessive alcohol consumption and alcohol-related harm
- Gilligan, Conor, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Anderson, Amy E., D'Este, Catherine
Tailoring a response to youth binge drinking in an Aboriginal Australian community: a grounded theory study
- McCalman, Janya, Tsey, Komla, Bainbridge, Roxanne, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Singleton, Michele, Doran, Christopher
The role of context in implementation research for non-communicable diseases: Answering the 'how-to' dilemma
- Daivadanam, Meena, Ingram, Maia, Annerstedt, Kristi Sidney, Parker, Gary, Bobrow, Kirsty, Dolovich, Lisa, Gould, Gillian, Riddell, Michaela, Vedanthan, Rajesh, Webster, Jacqui, Absetz, Pilvikki, Alvesson, Helle Molsted, Androutsos, Odysseas, Chavannes, Niels, Cortez, Briana, Devarasetty, Praveen, Fottrell, Edward, Gonzalez-Salazar, Francisco, Goudge, Jane, Herasme, Omarys
Transdisciplinarity in Extended Reality (XR) Research Design: Technological Transformation and Social Good (Co-creation Session at XR + Creativity Symposium, University of Newcastle, 2020)
- Orr, Nikolas, Matthews, Benjamin, See, Zi Siang, Burrell, Andrew, Day, Jamin, Seengal, Divya
Understanding statistical hypothesis tests and power
- Jones, Michael P., Beath, Alissa, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John R.
What do Master's students' structured reflections say about the learning processes involved in commencing a research project?
- Warner, Richard, Picard, Michelle
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?