Critical review on PPP research - a search from the Chinese and international journals
- Zhang, Shang, Chan, Albert P. C., Feng, Yingbin, Duan, Hongxia, Ke, Yongjian
Sustainable construction trends in journal papers
- Xia, Bo, Zuo, Jian, Wu, Peng, Ke, Yongjian
Critical youth studies in an individualized and globalised world: making the most of Bourdieu and Beck
- Woodman, Dan, Threadgold, Steven
Recruitment rate for a clinical trial was associated with particular operational procedures and clinician characteristics
- Williams, Christopher M., Maher, Christopher G., Hancock, Mark J., McAuley, James H., Lin, Chung-Wei Christine, Latimer, Jane
The alignment of research, education and industry application
- Williams, Anthony, Sher, Willy
Incorporating research training into undergraduate pharmacy courses: a case study from Australia
- Ward, Bernadette, Dickson-Swift, Virginia, James, Erica L., Snow, Pamela, Spark, Joy, Verrinder, Adrian
Doctoral education for nurses today: the PhD or professional doctorate?
- Walker, Kim, Campbell, Steven, Duff, Jed, Cummings, Elizabeth
The applicability of generalisability and bias to health professions education's research
- Varpio, Lara, O'Brien, Bridget, Rees, Charlotte E., Monrouxe, Lynn, Ajjawi, Rola, Paradis, Elise
A dialogical approach to understand perspectives of an aboriginal wellbeing program: an extension of Habermas' theory of communicative action
- Urquhart, Lisa, Brown, Leanne, Duncanson, Kerith, Roberts, Karen, Fisher, Karin
A reflection on my academic journey: The struggle to shape my destiny
Panel testing for familial breast cancer: calibrating the tension between research and clinical care
- Thompson, Ella R., Rowley, Simone M., Campbell, Ian G., Li, Na, McInerny, Simone, Devereux, Lisa, Wong-Brown, Michelle W., Trainer, Alison H., Mitchell, Gillian, Scott, Rodeny J., James, Paul A.
Practical issues of conducting a Q methodology study: lessons learned from a cross-cultural study
- Stone, Teresa Elizabeth, Maguire, Jane, Kang, Sook Jung, Cha, Chiyoung
Critical appraisal of quantitative and qualitative research literature
Towards greater international exposure for the Annals of the Australasian College of Tropical Medicine (editorial)
- Smith, Derek R., Goldsmid, John M., Leggat, Peter A.
Bibliometric awareness in nursing scholarship: can we afford to ignore it any longer?
- Smith, Derek R., Hazelton, Michael
Very useful, but do carefully: mental health researcher views on establishing a mental health expert consumer researcher group
- Scholz, Brett, Platania-Phung, Chris, Gordon, Sarah, Ellis, Pete, Roper, Cath, Bocking, Julia, Happell, Brenda
'There's just no flexibility': How space and time impact mental health consumer research
- Scholz, Brett, Gordon, Sarah, Bocking, Julia, Liggins, Jackie, Ellis, Peter, Roper, Cath, Platania-Phung, Chris, Happell, Brenda
Beyond scientific rigour: funding cancer research of public value
- Saunders, Carla, Girgis, Afaf, Butow, Phyllis, Crossing, Sally, Penman, Andrew
Enriching health research through consumer involvement: learning through atypical exemplars
- Saunders, Carla, Girgis, Afaf
The new challenge for improving psychosocial cancer care: shifting to a system-based approach
- Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Hobden, Breanne, Watson, Rochelle, Turon, Heidi, Carey, Mariko, Bryant, Jamie, Freund, Megan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?