Workplace injury and nurses: insights from focus groups with Australian return-to-work coordinators
- Southgate, Erica, James, Carole L., Kable, Ashley, Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Rivett, Darren, Guest, Maya
Where to now? AVERT answered an important question, but raised many more
- Bayley, Mark T., Bowen, Audrey, English, Coralie, Teasell, Robert, Eng, Janice J.
What people with aphasia want: their goals according to the ICF
- Worrall, Linda, Sherratt, Sue, Rogers, Penny, Howe, Tami, Hersh, Deborah, Ferguson, Alison, Davidson, Bronwyn
Wayfinding through shadowlands: making minescapes matter
Visual cue training to improve walking and turning after stroke: a study protocol for a multi-centre, single blind randomised pilot trial
- Hollands, Kristen L., Pelton, Trudy, Wimperis, Andrew, Whitham, Diane, Jowett, Sue, Sackley, Catherine, Alan, Wing, van Vliet, Paulette
Verbal augmented feedback in the rehabilitation of lower extremity musculoskeletal dysfunctions: a systematic review
- Storberget, Marianne, Grødahl, Linn Helen J., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., van Vliet, Paulette, Heneghan, Nicola
Variables describing individuals with improved pain and function with a primary complaint of low back pain: A secondary analysis
- Burns, Scott A., Cleland, Joshua A., Cook, Chad E., Bade, Michael, Rivett, Darren A., Snodgrass, Suzanne
Utilization of biowaste for mine spoil rehabilitation
- Wijesekara, H., Bolan, N. S., Kirkham, M. B., Saint, C., Surapaneni, A., Vithanage, M., Xu, Y., Mandal, S., Brown, S. L., Hettiarachchi, G. M., Pierzynski, G. M., Huang, L., Ok, Y. S.
Using the TIDieR checklist to standardize the description of a functional strength training intervention for the upper limb after stroke
- van Vliet, Paulette, Hunter, Susan M., Donaldson, Catherine, Pomeroy, Valerie
Use of an enriched environment post-stroke: translating from bench to bedside
Upper limb motor training using a Saebo™ orthosis is feasible for increasing task-specific practice in hospital after stroke
- Lannin, Natasha A., Cusick, Anne, Hills, Caroline, Kinnear, Bianca, Vogel, Karin, Matthews, Kate, Bowring, Greg
Trends in referral to outpatient cardiac rehabilitation in the Hunter Region of Australia, 2002-2007
- Johnson, Natalie A., Inder, Kerry J., Bowe, Steven J.
Trauma systems: models of prehospital and inhospital care
- Hofman, M., Sellei, R., Peralta, R., Balogh, Z. J., Wong, T. H., Evans, J. A., King, K. L., Pape, H. C.
Transcranial direct current stimulation: a potential modality for stroke rehabilitation
Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS): does it have merit in stroke rehabilitation?: a systematic review
- Marquez, Jodie, van Vliet, Paulette, McElduff, Patrick, Lagopoulos, Jim, Parsons, Mark
Training principles to enhance learning-based rehabilitation and neuroplasticity
- van Vliet, Paulette, Matyas, Thomas A., Carey, Leeanne M.
Thinking like an ecosystem: the ethics of the relocation, rehabilitation and release of wildlife
The relationship between brain injury and behavioural consequences of thalamic stroke
The high-level mobility assessment tool (HiMAT) for traumatic brain injury. Part 2: content validity and discriminability
- Williams, G. P., Robertson, Val, Greenwood, K. M., Goldie, P. A., Morris, M. E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?