Rasch analysis of the Mini-Mental Adjustment to Cancer Scale (mini-MAC) among a heterogeneous sample of long-term cancer survivors: a cross-sectional study
- Zucca, Alison, Lambert, Sylvie D., Boyes, Allison W., Pallant, Julie F.
Measuring mental health in Indigenous young people: a review of the literature from 1998-2008
- Williamson, Anna, Andersen, Melanie, Redman, Sally, Dadds, Mark, D'Este, Catherine, Daniels, John, Eades, Sandra, Raphael, Beverley
Are symbols useful and culturally acceptable in health-state valuation studies?: an exploratory study in a multi-ethnic Asian population
- Wee, Hwee-Lin, Li, Shu-Chuen, Zhang, Xu-Hao, Xie, Feng, Feeny, David, Luo, Nan, Cheung, Yin-Bun, Machin, David, Fong, Kok-Yong, Thumboo, Julian
A comparative effectiveness review: responsiveness of patient outcome measures in cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Van Rotterdam, Joan, Hensley, Michael, Hazelton, Michael
Reliability of videoconferencing administration of a communication questionnaire to people with traumatic brain injury and their close others
- Rietdijk, Rachael, Power, Emma, Brunner, Melissa, Togher, Leanne
Utility of a brief assessment tool developed from the Dizziness Handicap Inventory to screen for cervicogenic dizziness: a case control study
- Reid, Susan A., Callister, Robin, Katekar, Micheal G, Treleaven, Julia M.
Prevalence of self-reported risk factors for medication misadventure among older people in general practice
- Pit, Sabrina W., Byles, Julie E., Cockburn, Jill
Sequential effects of reappraisal and rumination on anger during recall of an anger-provoking event
- Peuters, Carmen, Kalokerinos, Elise K., Pe, Madeline Lee, Kuppens, Peter
Physiotherapy clinical education in Australia: development and validation of a survey instrument to profile clinical educator characteristics, experience and training requirements
- Newstead, Clint, Johnston, Catherine, Nesbit, Gillian, McCallister, Lindy
How individuals with the irritable bowel syndrome describe their own symptoms before formal diagnosis
- Molinder, Herdis, Agréus, Lars, Kjellström, Lars, Walter, Susanna, Talley, Nicholas J., Andreasson, Anna, Nyhlin, Henry
Using questionnaires in qualitative human geography
- McGuirk, Pauline M., O'Neill, Phillip
A cross-sectional study of agreement between the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale and patient- and radiation oncologist-reported single-item assessment of depression and anxiety
- Mackenzie, Lisa, Carey, Mariko, Suzuki, Eiji, Yoshimura, Michio, Toi, Masakazu, D'Este, Catherine, Sanson-Fisher, Robert
Predictors of response rates to a long term follow-up mail out survey
- Koloski, Natasha A., Jones, Michael, Eslick, Guy, Talley, Nicholas J.
Psychometric evaluation of an experience sampling method–based patient-reported outcome measure in functional dyspepsia
- Klaassen, Tim, Smeets, Fabienne G. M., Leue, Carsten, Masclee, Adrian A. M., Keszthelyi, Daniel, Vork, Lisa, Tack, Jan, Talley, Nicholas J., Simrén, Magnus, Aziz, Qasim, Ford, Alexander C., Kruimel, Joanna W., Conchillo, José M.
Gastrointestinal recall questionnaires compare poorly with prospective patient diaries for gastrointestinal symptoms: Data from population and primary health centre samples
- Jones, Michael P., Walter, Susanna, Faresjö, Åshild, Grodzinsky, Ewa, Kjellström, Lars, Viktorsson, Lisa, Talley, Nicholas J., Agreus, Lars, Andreasson, Anna
Pulmonary rehabilitation in Australia: a national survey
- Johnston, Catherine L., Maxwell, Lyndal J., Alison, Jennifer A.
Factors associated with the use of diet and the use of exercise for prostate cancer by long-term survivors
- Hughes, Suzanne, Egger, Sam, Carle, Chelsea, Smith, David P., Chambers, Suzanne, Kahn, Clare, Caperchione, Cristina M., Moxey, Annette, O'Connell, Dianne L.
Obesity: translation and testing of a survey instrument for use in Taiwan
- Hsieh, P. L., Cholowski, Krystyna, FitzGerald, M.
Right on track? Performance of satellite telemetry in terrestrial wildlife research
- Hofman, M. P. G., Hayward, M. W., Heim, M., Marchand, P., Rolandsen, C. M., Mattisson, J., Urbano, F., Heurich, M., Mysterud, A., Melzheimer, J., Morellet, N., Voigt, U., Allen, B. L., Gehr, B., Rouco, C., Ullmann, W., Holand, Ø., Jørgensen, N. H., Steinheim, G., Cagnacci, F.
Psychometric testing of the Mandarin version of the 34-item Short-Form Supportive Care Needs Survey in patients with cancer in mainland China
- Han, Yuan, Zhou, Ying, Wang, Jing, Zhao, Qian, Qin, Huiyang, Fan, Yuying, Song, Yalan, Boyes, Allison, Cui, Shuzhong
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?