"I have lost in every facet of my life": the hidden burden of severe asthma
- Foster, Juliet M., McDonald, Vanessa M., Guo, Michael, Reddel, Helen K.
Age-Related Disparities in the Quality of Stroke Care and Outcomes in Rehabilitation Hospitals: The Australian National Audit
- Purvis, Tara, Hubbard, Isobel J., Cadilhac, Dominique A., Hill, Kelvin, Watkins, Justine, Lannin, Natasha A., Faux, Steven G., Kilkenny, Monique F.
An effectiveness analysis of healthcare systems using a systems theoretic approach
- Chuang, Sheuwen, Inder, Kerry
Analysis of the utilization status of essential medicines in Beijing’s community health institutions
- Zhang, Fang, Yang, Yu, Li, Shu Chuen
Antenatal care adequacy in three provinces of Vietnam: Long An, Ben Tre and Quang Ngai
- Trinh, Lieu Thi Thuy, Dibley, Michael John, Byles, Julie
Antenatal Care In Three Provinces Of Vietnam: Long An, Ben Tre And Quang Ngai
Are we missing the Institute of Medicine's mark? A systematic review of patient-reported outcome measures assessing quality of patient-centred cancer care
- Tzelepis, Flora, Rose, Shiho, Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Carey, Mariko L., Paul, Christine L.
Can physiotherapists contribute to care in the emergency department?
Comparative quality of private and public health services in rural Vietnam
- Tuan, T., Dung, V. T. M., Neu, I., Dibley, Michael John
Data systems for assessing quality of cancer care: are building blocks in place for person-centered care?
- Carey, Mariko, Paul, Christine, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Buchan, Heather
Development and psychometric evaluation of the Quality of Patient-Centered Cancer Care measure with hematological cancer survivors
- Tzelepis, Flora, Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Hall, Alix E., Carey, Mariko L., Paul, Christine L., Clinton-McHarg, Tara
Development of care standards for South Korean residential aged care facilities
Do computerised clinical decision support systems for prescribing change practice?: a systematic review of the literature (1990-2007)
- Pearson, Sallie-Anne, Moxey, Annette, Robertson, Jane, Hains, Isla, Williamson, Margaret, Reeve, James, Newby, David
Examining variation across treatment clinics in cancer patients' psychological outcomes: results of a cross sectional survey
- Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Boyes, Allison, Olver, Ian, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Paul, Christine, D'Este, Catherine, Henskens, Frans
Experiences of patient-centered care among Japanese and Australian cancer outpatients: results of a cross-sectional study
- Carey, Mariko L., Uchida, Megumi, Zucca, Alison C., Okuyama, Toru, Akechi, Tatsuo, Sanson-Fisher, Rob W.
Factors associated with quality of care for patients with pancreatic cancer in Australia
- Burmeister, Elizabeth A., O'Connell, Dianne L., Jordan, Susan J., Goldstein, David, Merrett, Neil, Wyld, David K., Beesley, Vanessa L., Gooden, Helen M., Janda, Monika, Neale, Rachel E.
Health service accreditation as a predictor of clinical and organisational performance: a blinded, random, stratified study
- Braithwaite, Jeffrey, Greenfield, David, Jackson, Margaret, Westbrook, Johanna, Pawsey, Marjorie, Westbrook, Mary, Gibberd, Robert, Naylor, Justine, Nathan, Sally, Robinson, Maureen, Runciman, Bill
Health systems responsiveness among older adults: findings from the World Health Organization Study on global AGEing and adult health
- Stewart Williams, Jennifer, Myléus, Anna, Chatterji, Somnath, Valentine, Nicole
Improving care of the imminently dying: a three-stage implementation science project to develop, pilot and assess a care bundle for the dying
Is quality of care only instrumental? (letter)
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?