Changes to care delivery at nine international pediatric diabetes clinics in response to the COVID-19 global pandemic
- Sarteau, Angelica Cristello, Souris, Katherine Janine, Liu, Wei, Malik, Faisal, Pihoker, Catherine, Seid, Michael, Smart, Carmel, Sundberg, Frida, Tandon, Nikhil, Yao, Michael, Headley, Terry, Mayer-Davis, Elizabeth, Wang, Jessica, Ramadan, Amira A., Addala, Ananta, Bowlby, Deborah, Corathers, Sarah, Forsander, Gun, King, Bruce, Law, Jennifer R.
Metabolic screen and intervene: improving mental health inpatient metabolic monitoring
- Viglione, Luke, Short, Brooke L.
Communicating traumatic pathology to ensure shared understanding: is there a recipe for the perfect preliminary image evaluation?
- Cooper, Emma, Neep, Michael J., Eastgate, Patrick
A new paradigm for mental-health quality and safety: are we ready?
- Short, Brooke, Marr, Carrie, Wright, Murray
Inclusion of a care bundle for fever, hyperglycaemia and swallow management in a National Audit for acute stroke: Evidence of upscale and spread
- Purvis, Tara, Middleton, Sandy, Craig, Louise E., Kilkenny, Monique F., Dale, Simeon, Hill, Kelvin, D'Este, Catherine, Cadilhac, Dominique A.
A clinician-centred programme for behaviour change in the optimal use of staging investigations for newly diagnosed prostate cancer
- Rutledge, Alison B., McLeod, Nicholas, Mehan, Nicholas, Regan, Timothy W., Ainsworth, Paul, Chong, Peter, Doyle, Terrence, White, Martin, Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Martin, Jarad M.
Consumer input into health care: Time for a new active and comprehensive model of consumer involvement
- Hall, Alix E., Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Proietto, Anthony M., Roos, Ian
System-wide and group-specific health service improvements: cross-sectional survey of outpatient improvement preferences and associations with demographic characteristics
- Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Paul, Christine L., Bryant, Jamie, Zucca, Alison, Oldmeadow, Christopher
The Client Satisfaction Questionnaire-8: psychometric properties in a cross-sectional survey of people attending residential substance abuse treatment
- Kelly, Peter J., Kyngdon, Felicity, Ingram, Isabella, Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., Osborne, Briony A.
A multi-state, multi-site, multi-sector healthcare improvement model: implementing evidence for practice
- Edwards, Karen-Leigh, Walker, Kim, Duff, Jed
Collaborative patient-centered quality improvement: a cross-sectional survey comparing the types and numbers of quality initiatives selected by patients and health professionals
- Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Paul, Christine L., Bryant, Jamie, Collins, Nicolas, Ackland, Stephen P., Bellamy, Douglas, Levi, Christopher R.
Getting right to the point: identifying Australian outpatients' priorities and preferences for patient-centred quality improvement in chronic disease care
- Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Paul, Chistine L., Bryant, Jamie, Oldmeadow, Christopher
How can we improve stroke thrombolysis rates? A review of health system factors and approaches associated with thrombolysis administration rates in acute stroke care
- Paul, Christine L., Ryan, Annika, Rose, Shiho, Attia, John R., Kerr, Erin, Koller, Claudia, Levi, Christopher R.
Understanding consumers’ preferences for health service change: measures to inform the development of patient-centred interventions in chronic disease ambulatory clinics
- Fradgley, Elizabeth Alexandra
Thrombolysis implementation in stroke (TIPS): evaluating the effectiveness of a strategy to increase the adoption of best evidence practice - protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial in acute stroke care
- Paul, Christine L., Anderson, C., Bruce, I., Buchan, H., Burdusel, C., Butler, E., Cadigan, G., Campbell, Z., Coles, T., Corbett, A., Day, S., Denisenko, S., Dennett, J., Dewey, H., Donnan, G., Doughty, M., Evans, M., Gearon, F., Geraghty, R., Gerraty, R., Gounden, S., Grady, A., Grimley, R., Grimshaw, J., Hankey, G. J., Hill, K., Hoffman, K., Huckson, S., Hughes, J., Jayakody, A., Jenkins, B., Jude, M., Kanard, M., Kinchington, M., Krause, M., Kuhle, S., Laird, P., Lee, A., Levy, S., Longworth, K., Macdonald, B., Mackey, E., Mandaleson, K., Mohr, K., Moore, S., Morris, K., O'Brien, E., Paddock, B., Parrey, K., Peake, R., Pollack, M., Ryan, F., Price, C., Rose, S., Rupasinghe, J., Searles, A., Smits, R., Stevenson, M., Taneja, S., Terpening, Z., Teasdale, N., Watson, J., Wilson, A., Weiner, Y., Wijeratne, T., Wolfe, N., Levi, Christopher R., Middleton, Sandy, Ryan, Annika, Kerr, Erin, Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., D'Este, Catherine A., Parsons, Mark W., Bladin, Christopher F., Lindley, Richard I., Attia, John R., Henskens, Frans, Lalor, Erin, Longworth, Mark
Data systems for assessing quality of cancer care: are building blocks in place for person-centered care?
- Carey, Mariko, Paul, Christine, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Buchan, Heather
Inter-professional collaboration in delivery suite: a qualitative study
- Hastie, Carolyn, Fahy, Kathleen
Pressure ulcer prevention in Australia: the role of the nurse practitioner in changing practice and saving lives
- Asimus, Margo, MacLellan, Lorna, Li, Iris
Increasing identification of domestic violence in emergency departments: a collaborative contribution to increasing the quality of practice of emergency nurses
- Boursnell, Melanie, Prosser, Sue
Preventing healthcare-associated infection: risks, healthcare systems and behaviour
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?