Cloud computing adoption and utilization drivers and inhibitors - case studies from large financial institutions in Australia
To follow the yellow brick road: exploring the journey to mental well-being consumption
- Wyllie, Jessica, Carlson, Jamie
What people with aphasia want: their goals according to the ICF
- Worrall, Linda, Sherratt, Sue, Rogers, Penny, Howe, Tami, Hersh, Deborah, Ferguson, Alison, Davidson, Bronwyn
The evidence for a life-coaching approach to aphasia
- Worrall, Linda, Brown, Kyla, Cruice, Madeline, Davidson, Bronwyn, Hersh, Deborah, Howe, Tami, Sherratt, Sue
Employer branding: strategic implications for staff recruitment
- Wilden, Ralf, Gudergan, Siegfried, Lings, Ian
The 'lived experience' of long-term stroke survivors in Newcastle, Australia
Exploring poststroke mood changes in community-dwelling stroke survivors: a qualitative study
- White, Jennifer H., Magin, Parker, Attia, John, Pollack, Michael R., Sturm, Jonathan, Levi, Christopher R.
Stroke patients' experience with the Australian health system: a qualitative study
- White, Jennifer H., Magin, Parker, Pollack, Michael R. P.
Access and participation in the community: a prospective qualitative study of driving post-stroke
- White, Jennifer H., Miller, Belinda, Magin, Parker, Attia, John, Sturm, Jonathan, Pollack, Michael
Electronic screening and decision support for poststroke depression: an exploration of doctors' and patients' perceptions of acceptability
- White, Jennifer H., Towers, Sally E., Turner, Alyna, Hambridge, John
The occupational experience of stroke survivors in a community setting
- White, Jennifer H., Mackenzie, Lynette, Magin, Parker, Pollack, Michael R. P.
This baby is not for turning: women's experiences of attempted external cephalic version
- Watts, N. P., Petrovska, K., Bisits, A., Catling, C., Homer, C. S. E.
"Imagine if I'm not here, what they're going to do?"-Health-care access and culturally and linguistically diverse women in prison
- Watt, Kelly, Hu, Wendy, Magin, Parker, Abbott, Penny
Physical activity of rurally residing children with a disability: a survey of parents and carers
- Wakely, Luke, Langham, Jessica, Johnston, Catherine, Rae, Kym
Fragile forgotten families: parenting a premature infant in a rural area, where is the evidence?
- Wakely, Luke, Rae, Kym, Keatinge, Diana
The lived experience of parenting a premature infant in a rural area
Exploring the Lived Experience of Parenting a Child with Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Wakely, Luke, Easey, Pollyanna, Leys, Jacqueline, Johnston, Cathrine
Women's informal surveillance of alcohol consumption in intimate heterosexual relationships during the early parenting period
- Vicario, Serena, Peacock, Marian, Buykx, Penny, Meier, Petra Sylvia, Bissell, Paul
Caring for Pregnant Women with Rheumatic Heart Disease: A Qualitative Study of Health Service Provider Perspectives
- Vaughan, Geraldine, Dawson, Angela, Peek, Michael, Carapetis, Jonathan, Wade, Vicki, Sullivan, Elizabeth
Shedding the cobra effect: Problematising thematic emergence, triangulation, saturation and member checking
- Varpio, Lara, Ajjawi, Rola, Monrouxe, Lynne V., O'Brien, Bridget C., Rees, Charlotte E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?