Medical homelessness and candidacy: women transiting between prison and community health care
- Abbott, Penelope, Magin, Parker, Davison, Joyce, Hu, Wendy
A scoping review of qualitative research methods used with people in prison
- Abbott, Penelope, DiGiacomo, Michelle, Magin, Parker, Hu, Wendy
Qualitative methods in chiropractic research: one framework for future inquiry
- Adams, Jon, Broom, Alex, Jennaway, Megan
Students' Experiences of university and an Australian social work program: coming, going, staying
- Agllias, Kylie, Howard, Amanda, Cliff, Kynan, Dodds, Jessica, Field, Amanda
Difference, choice, and punishment: parental beliefs and understandings about adult child estrangement
Women's perceptions of information about alcohol use during pregnancy: a qualitative study.
- Anderson, Amy E., Hure, Alexis J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Loxton, Deborah J.
Understanding carers' fall concern and their management of fall risk among older people at home
- Ang, Seng Giap Marcus, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Wilson, Amanda
'What do these words mean?': a qualitative approach to explore oral health literacy in Vietnamese immigrant mothers in Australia
- Arora, Amit, Nguyen, Deon, Quang, Vinh Do, Bao, Nguyena, Hilton, Glen, Do, Loc Giang, Bhole, Sameer
Young adult males' motivators and perceived barriers towards eating healthily and being active: a qualitative study
- Ashton, Lee M., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Morgan, Philip J., Thompson, Debbe I., Collins, Clare E.
Patients' attitudes and approaches to the self-management of hypertension: perspectives from an Australian qualitative study in community pharmacy
- Bajorek, Beata, Lemay, Kate, Magin, Parker, Roberts, Christopher, Krass, Ines, Armour, Carol
Physical education teachers' perceptions about the effectiveness and acceptability of strategies used to increase relevance and choice for students in physical education classes
- Bennie, Andrew, Peralta, Louisa, Gibbons, Sandra, Lubans, David, Rosenkranz, Richard
Exploring opportunities for general practice registrars to manage older patients with chronic disease: A qualitative study.
- Bentley, Michael, Kerr, Rohan, Scott, Fiona, Hansen, Emily, Magin, Parker, Bonney, Andrew
Giving voice to teachers through interpretative phenomenological research: a methodological consideration
Insights into workplace return to work coordinator training: an Australian perspective
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Guest, Maya, Rivett, Darren A., James, Carole
An exploratory study of the injured worker's experience and relationship with the workplace return to work coordinator in NSW, Australia
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, James, Carole, Guest, Maya, Rivett, Darren Anthony, Ashby, Samantha
Australian general practitioners’ perspective on the role of the workplace Return-to-Work Coordinator
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Guest, Maya, James, Carole, Pond, Dimity, Rivett, Darren A.
A perspective on the role and training of the Australian Workplace Return to Work Coordinator
The role of the Australian workplace return to work coordinator: essential qualities and attributes
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, James, Carole, Guest, Maya, Rivett, Darren A.
Factors affecting medical students' sense of belonging in a longitudinal integrated clerkship
- Bonney, Andrew, Albert, George, Hudson, J. Nicky, Knight-Billington, Patricia
Registered nurses' experience of mentoring undergraduate nursing students in a rural context: a qualitative descriptive study
- Bowen, Lynette, Kable, Ashley, Keatinge, Diana
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?