Validation of International Society of Urological Pathology (ISUP) grading for prostatic adenocarcinoma in thin core biopsies using TROG 03.04 'RADAR' trial clinical data
- Delahunt, B., Egevad, L., Joseph, D., Attia, J., Denham, J. W., Srigley, J. R., Steigler, A., Murray, J. D., Atkinson, C., Matthews, J., Duchesne, G., Spry, N. A., Christie, D.
Total depression and subtypes in prostate cancer survivors 10 years after treatment
- Sharpley, C. F., Bitsika, V., Christie, D. R. H., Bradford, R., Steigler, A., Denham, J. W.
Surrogate endpoints for prostate cancer-specific mortality after radiotherapy and androgen suppression therapy in men with localised or locally advanced prostate cancer: an analysis of two randomised trials
- D'Amico, Anthony V., Chen, Ming-Hui, de Castro, Mario, Loffredo, Marian, Lamb, David S., Steigler, Allison, Kantoff, Philip W., Denham, James W.
Should brachytherapy be added to external beam radiotherapy for prostate cancer?
- Gomez-Iturriaga, Alfonso, Keyes, Mira, Martin, Jarad, Spratt, Daniel E.
Roles of male reproductive tract extracellular vesicles in reproduction
- Tamessar, Cottrell T., Trigg, Natalie A., Nixon, Brett, Skerrett-Byrne, David A., Sharkey, David J., Robertson, Sarah A., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Schjenken, John E.
Psychological resilience aspects that mediate the depressive effects of urinary incontinence in prostate cancer survivors 10 years after treatment with radiation and hormone ablation
- Sharpley, Christopher F., Bitsika, Vicki, Christie, David R. H., Bradford, Rosemary, Steigler, Allison, Denham, James W.
Prostate-specific membrane antigen PET-CT in patients with high-risk prostate cancer before curative-intent surgery or radiotherapy (proPSMA): a prospective, randomised, multicentre study
- Hofman, Michael S., Lawrentschuk, Nathan, Wong, Lih-Ming, Taubman, Kim, Ting Lee, Sze, Hsiao, Edward, Roach, Paul, Nottage, Michelle, Kirkwood, Ian, Hayne, Dickon, Link, Emma, Marusic, Petra, Francis, Roslyn J., Matera, A, Herschtal, A, Iravani, A, Hicks, RJ, Williams, S, Murphy, DG, Tang, Colin, Vela, Ian, Thomas, Paul, Rutherford, Natalie, Martin, Jarad M., Frydenberg, Mark, Shakher, Ramdave
Post-transcriptional regulation of tetraspanins CD151 and CD9 by micro-RNAs in prostate and breast cancers
Multi-observer contouring of male pelvic anatomy: highly variable agreement across conventional and emerging structures of interest
- Roach, Dale, Holloway, Lois C., Jameson, Michael G., Dowling, Jason A., Kennedy, Angel, Greer, Peter B., Krawiec, Michele, Rai, Robba, Denham, Jim, De Leon, Jeremiah, Lim, Karen, Berry, Megan E., White, Rohen T., Bydder, Sean A., Tan, Hendrick T., Croker, Jeremy D., McGrath, Alycea, Matthews, John, Smeenk, Robert J., Ebert, Martin A.
Modeling urinary dysfunction after external beam radiation therapy of the prostate using bladder dose-surface maps: evidence of spatially variable response of the bladder surface
- Yahya, Noorazrul, Ebert, Martin A., House, Michael J., Kennedy, Angel, Matthews, John, Joseph, David J., Denham, James W.
Knockout of the tetraspanin Cd9 in the TRAMP model of de novo prostate cancer increases spontaneous metastases in an organ-specific manner
- Copeland, Ben T., Bowman, Matthew J., Boucheix, Claude, Ashman, Leonie K.
Involvement of Rho-kinase signaling pathways in nerve evoked and spontaneous contractions of the guinea pig prostate
- Lam, Michelle, Kerr, Karen P., Exintaris, Betty
Investigating the generalisation of an atlas-based synthetic-CT algorithm to another centre and MR scanner for prostate MR-only radiotherapy
- Wyatt, Jonathan J., Dowling, Jason A., Kelly, Charles G., McKenna, Jill, Johnstone, Emily, Speight, Richard, Henry, Ann, Greer, Peter B., McCallum, Hazel M.
Fast automatic multi-atlas segmentation of the prostate from 3D MR images
- Dowling, Jason A., Fripp, Jurgen, Chandra, Shekhar, Pluim, Josien P. W., Lambert, Jonathon, Parker, Joel, Denham, James, Greer, Peter B., Salvado, Olivier
Fast automated segmentation of multiple objects via spatially weighted shape learning
- Chandra, Shekhar S., Dowling, Jason A., Greer, Peter B., Martin, Jarad, Wratten, Chris, Pichler, Peter, Fripp, Jurgen, Crozier, Stuart
Embarking effect of ACE2-angiotensin 1-7/mas receptor axis in benign prostate hyperplasia
- Singh, Yogendra, Gupta, Gaurav, Sharma, Rahul, Matta, Yogesh, Mishra, Anurag, Pinto, Terezinha de Jesus Andreoli, Dua, Kamal
Effects of MR imaging time reduction on substitute CT generation for prostate MRI-only treatment planning
- Young, Tony, Dowling, Jason, Rai, Robba, Liney, Gary, Greer, Peter, Thwaites, David, Holloway, Lois
Does the planning dose-volume histogram represent treatment doses in image-guided prostate radiation therapy?: assessment with cone-beam computerised tomography scans
- Hatton, Joan A., Greer, Peter B., Tang, Colin, Wright, Philip, Capp, Anne, Gupta, Sanjiv, Parker, Joel, Wratten, Chris, Denham, James W.
Correlations between contouring similarity metrics and simulated treatment outcome for prostate radiotherapy
- Roach, D., Jameson, M.G., Dowling, J.A., Ebert, M.A., Greer, P.B., Kennedy, A.M., Watt, S., Holloway, L.C.
Comparing four volumetric modulated arc therapy beam arrangements for the treatment of early-stage prostate cancer
- Elith, Craig A., Dempsey, Shane E., Warren-Forward, Helen M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?