Tailoring immunisation programs in Lismore, New South Wales - we want our children to be healthy and grow well, and immunisation really helps
- Thomas, Susan, Paden, Virginia, Lloyd, Carolyn, Tudball, Jacqueline, Corben, Paul
Transitions in general practice training: quantifying epidemiological variation in trainees’ experiences and clinical behaviours
- Tran, Michael, Wearne, Susan, Magin, Parker, Tapley, Amanda, Fielding, Alison, Davey, Andrew, van Driel, Mieke, Holliday, Elizabeth, Ball, Jean, FitzGerald, Kristen, Spike, Neil
Allied health professionals' perceptions of interprofessional collaboration in primary health care: an integrative review
- Seaton, Jack, Jones, Anne, Johnston, Catherine, Francis, Karen
Combining First Nations research methods with a World Health Organization guide to understand low childhood immunisation coverage in children in Tamworth, Australia
- Thomas, Susan, Allan, Natalie, Taylor, Paula, McGrady, Carla, Bolsewicz, Kasia, Islam, Fakhrul, Cashman, Patrick, Durrheim, David, Creighton, Amy
Immediate and delayed antibiotic prescribing strategies used by Australian early-career GPs: A cross-sectional analysis
- Davey, Andrew, Tapley, Amanda, Spike, Neil, FitzGerald, Kristen, Magin, Parker, Mulquiney, Katie J., van Driel, Mieke, Fielding, Alison, Holliday, Elizabeth, Davis, Joshua S., Glasziou, Paul, Dallas, Anthea, Ball, Jean
Responses to the primary health care needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women experiencing violence: A scoping review of policy and practice guidelines
- Walker, Natasha, Mackean, Tamara, Longbottom, Marlene, Coombes, Julieann, Bennett-Brook, Keziah, Clapham, Kathleen, Ivers, Rebecca, Hackett, Maree, Redfern, Julie, Cullen, Patricia
Role legitimacy, comfort and confidence providing tobacco, alcohol and other drug care: a cross-sectional study of Australian early-career general practitioners
- Wilson, H. H. K., Norris, R., Tapley, A., Magin, P., Klein, L.
The impact of a promised financial incentive on response to a postal survey sent to Australian general practitioners: Dataset
- Zucca, Alison, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Rhee, Joel, Nair, Balakrishnan, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Evans, Tiffany, Chiu, Simon
Communication, collaboration and care coordination: the three-point guide to cancer care provision for aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians
- de Witt, Audra, Matthews, Veronica, Bailie, Ross, Garvey, Gail, Valery, Patricia C., Adams, Jon, Martin, Jennifer H., Cunningham, Frances C.
Development of a survey instrument to explore the characteristics of Australian private physiotherapy practitioners' interprofessional interactions
- Seaton, Jack A., Jones, Anne, Johnston, Catherine L., Francis, Karen
Prevalence and characteristics associated with concurrent smoking and alcohol misuse within Australian general practice patients
- Hobden, Breanne, Bryant, Jamie, Forshaw, Kristy, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Evans, Tiffany-Jane, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Prevalence and factors associated with knowledge and access to delivery services at primary health care facilities amongst indigenous women in Khagrachhari district Bangladesh - A cross-sectional study
- Akter, Shahinoor, Rich, Jane L., Davies, Kate, Inder, Kerry J.
Acne in primary care: a cross-sectional analysis
- Brown, Hilary, Tapley, Amanda, FitzGerald, Kirsten, Magin, Parker, van Driel, Mieke L., Davey, Andrew R., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Ball, Jean I., Morgan, Simon, Patsan, Irena, Mulquiney, Katie J., Spike, Neil A.
Determinants of overall satisfaction with public clinics in rural China: interpersonal care quality and treatment outcome
- Wang, Wenhua, Maitland, Elizabeth, Nicholas, Stephen, Haggerty, Jeannie
General practitioners' perceptions of best practice care at the end of life: a qualitative study.
- Herrmann, Anne, Carey, Mariko, Zucca, Alison, Boyd, Lucy, Roberts, Bernadette
Improving the delivery of primary care for older people
- Pond, C. Dimity, Regan, Catherine
Insights from the coalface: barriers to accessing medicines and pharmacy services for resettled refugees from Africa
- Bellamy, Kim, Ostini, Remo, Martini, Nataly, Kairuz, Therese
Qualitative perspectives on the sustainability of sexual health continuous quality improvement in clinics serving remote Aboriginal communities in Australia
- Gunaratnam, Praveena, Schierhout, Gill, Brands, Jenny, Maher, Lisa, Bailie, Ross, Ward, James, Guy, Rebecca, Rumbold, Alice, Ryder, Nathan, Fairley, Christopher K., Donovan, Basil, Moore, Liz, Kaldor, John, Bell, Stephen
Systematic review of barriers and enablers to the delivery of palliative care by primary care practitioners
- Carey, Mariko L., Zucca, Alison C., Freund, Megan A. G., Bryant, Jamie, Herrmann, Anne, Roberts, Bernadette J.
The CKD-DETECT study: An RCT aimed at improving intention to initiate a kidney health check in Australian practice nurses
- Sinclair, Peter M., Kable, Ashley, Levett-Jones, Tracy, Holder, Carl, Oldmeadow, Christopher J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?