The effect of floor reaction ankle foot orthosis on postural control in children with spastic cerebral palsy
- Bahramizadeh, Mahmood, Mousavi, Mohammad Ebrahim, Rassafiani, Mehdi, Aminian, Gholamreza, Ebrahimi, Ismail, Karimlou, Masoud, O'Toole, Gjyn
Continuous galvanic vestibular stimulation modulates muscles sympathetic nerve activity in the lower limbs of awake humans during standing
- Bent, L. R., Bolton, Philip Stewart, Macefield, V. G.
Modulation of muscle sympathetic bursts by sinusoidal galvanic vestibular stimulation in human subjects
- Bent, Leah R., Bolton, Philip S., Macefield, Vaughan G.
Controversies in the science of sedentary behaviour and health: insights, perspectives and future directions from the 2018 Queensland sedentary behaviour think tank
- Biddle, Stuart J. H., Bennie, Jason A., Buman, Matthew, Clark, Bronwyn, Dohrn, Ing-Mari, Duncan, Mitch, Gilson, Nicholas, Kolbe-Alexander, Tracy, Pavey, Toby, Reid, Natasha, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Vergeer, Ineke, De Cocker, Katrien, Vincent, Grace E., Dunstan, David, Gardiner, Paul A., Healy, Genevieve N., Lynch, Brigid, Owen, Neville, Brakenridge, Charlotte, Brown, Wendy
Absence of short-term vestibular modulation of muscle sympathetic outflow, assessed by brief galvanic vestibular stimulation in awake human subjects
- Bolton, Philip S., Wardman, Daniel L., Macefield, Vaughan G.
Trunk strength and mobility changes in children with slow transit constipation
- Chase, Janet W., Stillman, Barry C., Gibb, Susan M., Clarke, Melanie C. C., Robertson, Val J., Catto-Smith, Anthony G., Hutson, John M., Southwell, Bridget R.
The association between the static posture of the cervical spine and cervicogenic headache
Head and cervical spine posture in behaving rats: implications for modeling human conditions involving the head and cervical spine
- Griffin, C., Choong, W. Y., Teh, W., Buxton, A. J., Bolton, P. S.
HOBOE (head-of-bed optimization of elevation) study: association of higher angle with reduced cerebral blood flow velocity in acute ischemic stroke
- Hunter, Abigail Jade, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Quain, Debbie, Parsons, Mark W., Levi, Christopher R.
Posture of rugby league players and its relationship to non-contact lower limb injury: a prospective cohort study
- Langdon, Edward, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Young, Jodie L., Miller, Andrew, Callister, Robin
Influence of posture and body type on the experience of exercise-related transient abdominal pain
- Morton, Darren P., Callister, Robin
The interplay of static and dynamic postural factors in neck pain
- Osmotherly, Peter, Attia, John
The influence of age, sex, and posture on the measurement of astlantodental interval in a normal population
- Osmotherly, Peter G., Farrell, Scott F., Digby, Shane D., Rowe, Lindsay J., Buxton, Anthony J.
Agreement between activPAL3c accelerometers placed at different thigh positions
- Stanton, Robert, Guertler, Diana, Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel
- Yates, Bill J., Bolton, Philip S., Macefield, Vaughan G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?