Acceptability, usefulness, and satisfaction with a web-based video-tailored physical activity intervention: The TaylorActive randomized controlled trial
- Schoeppe, Stephanie, Duncan, Mitch J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Mummery, W. Kerry, Rebar, Amanda, Alley, Stephanie, To, Quyen, Short, Camille E., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Associations between older African academics' physical activity, walkability and mental health: a social distancing perspective
- Asiamah, Nestor, Vieira, Edgar Ramos, Kouveliotis, Kyriakos, Gasana, Janvier, Awuviry-Newton, Kofi, Eduafo, Richard
Barriers and facilitators to the implementation of healthy eating, physical activity and obesity prevention policies, practices or programs in family day care: A mixed method systematic review
- Grady, Alice, Jackson, Jacklyn Kay, Lum, Melanie, Delaney, Tessa, Jones, Jannah, Kerr, Jayde, Falkiner, Maryann, Yoong, Serene
Behavioral and Cognitive Outcomes of an Online Weight Loss Program for Men With Low Mood: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Drew, Ryan J., Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Kelly, Brian J., Young, Myles D.
Descriptive epidemiology of outdoor gym use in an Australian regional setting
- Jansson, Anna K., Lubans, David R., Duncan, Mitch J., Smith, Jordan J., Plotnikoff, Mikisha, Robards, Sara L., Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Development of a self-report scale to assess children’s perceived physical literacy
- Barnett, Lisa M., Mazzoli, Emiliano, Stewart, Rebecca L., Long, Gareth, Schranz, Natasha, Brown, Trent D., Salmon, Jo, Hawkins, Melanie, Lander, Natalie, Lubans, David R., Caldwell, Sallee, Comis, Pierre, Keegan, Richard J., Cairney, John, Dudley, Dean
Factors influencing sedentary time and physical activity early after stroke: a qualitative study
- Simpson, Dawn B., Jose, Kim, English, Coralie, Gall, Seana L., Breslin, Monique, Callisaya, Michele L.
Feasibility and preliminary efficacy of a school-based health and well-being program for adolescent girls
- White, Karen, Lubans, David R., Eather, Narelle
Increasing time spent engaging in moderate-to-vigorous physical activity by community-dwelling adults following a transient ischemic attack or non-disabling stroke: a systematic review
- Sammut, Maria, Fini, Natalie, Haracz, Kirsti, Nilsson, Michael, English, Coralie, Janssen, Heidi
Interventions to Improve Child Physical Activity in the Early Childhood Education and Care Setting: An Umbrella Review
- Lum, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Jones, Jannah, Grady, Alice, Christian, Hayley, Reilly, Kathryn, Yoong, Sze Lin
Meeting 24-h Movement Guidelines is Related to Better Academic Achievement: Findings from the YRBS 2019 Cycle
- Liu, Shaoying, Yu, Qian, Hossain, Md Mahbub, Doig, Scott, Bao, Ran, Zhao, Yaping, Yan, Jin, Luo, Xun, Yang, Jiaxuan, Kramer, Arthur F., Zou, Liye
Mental health and family contextual factors in Australian women: associations and predictors of health risk behaviour during the COVID-19 pandemic
Multi-strategy intervention increases school implementation and maintenance of a mandatory physical activity policy: Outcomes of a cluster randomised controlled trial
- Nathan, Nicole, Hall, Alix, Hope, Kirsty, Elton, Benjamin, Shoesmith, Adam, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Reeves, Penny, Gillham, Karen, Duggan, Bernadette, Boyer, James, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Wolfenden, Luke, McCarthy, Nicole, Sutherland, Rachel, Wiggers, John, Bauman, Adrian E., Rissel, Chris, Naylor, Patt-Jean, Cradock, Angie, Lane, Cassandra
People with Stroke Are Most Sedentary in the Afternoon and Evening
- English, Coralie, Wondergem, Roderick, Hendrickx, Wendy, Pisters, Martijn F.
Physical Activity After Transient Ischemic Attack or Mild Stroke Is Business as Usual
- Sammut, Maria, Haracz, Kirsti, Shakespeare, David, English, Coralie, Crowfoot, Gary, Fini, Natalie, Nilsson, Michael, Janssen, Heidi
Physical Activity, Fitness, and Executive Functions in Youth: Effects, Moderators, and Mechanisms
- Lubans, David R., Leahy, Angus A., Mavilidi, Myrto F., Valkenborghs, Sarah R.
Prospective associations between joint categories of physical activity and insomnia symptoms with onset of poor mental health in a population-based cohort
- Duncan, Mitch J., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Burton, Nicola W., Glozier, Nicholas, Oftedal, Stina
Scaling-Up Adolescent High-Intensity Interval Training Programs for Population Health
- Lubans, David R., Eather, Narelle, Smith, Jordan J., Beets, Michael W., Harris, Nigel K.
The Aussie-FIT process evaluation: feasibility and acceptability of a weight loss intervention for men, delivered in Australian Football League settings
- Kwasnicka, Dominika, Donnachie, Craig, Olson, Jenny L., Wyke, Sally, Morgan, Philip J., Kerr, Deborah A., Robinson, Suzanne, Quested, Eleanor, Thøgersen-Ntoumani, Cecilie, Hunt, Kate, Gray, Cindy M., Ntoumanis, Nikos, McBride, Hannah, McDonald, Matthew D., Newton, Robert U., Gucciardi, Daniel F.
The Barriers and Facilitators of Sport and Physical Activity Participation for Aboriginal Children in Rural New South Wales, Australia: A Photovoice Project
- Liew, Sarah, Gwynn, Josephine, Smith, Janice, Johnson, Natalie A., Plotnikoff, Ronald, James, Erica L., Turner, Nicole
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?