Young people's perceptions of the objective physical activity monitoring process: a qualitative exploration
- Scott, Joseph J., Hansen, Vibeke, Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lubans, David R.
Young men’s preferences for design and delivery of physical activity and nutrition interventions: a mixed-methods study
- Ashton, Lee M., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Young adult males' motivators and perceived barriers towards eating healthily and being active: a qualitative study
- Ashton, Lee M., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Morgan, Philip J., Thompson, Debbe I., Collins, Clare E.
What is the impact of obtaining medical clearance to participate in a randomised controlled trial examining a physical activity intervention on the socio-demographic and risk factor profiles of included participants?
- Duncan, Mitch J., Rosenkranz, Richard R., Kolt, Gregory S., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Caperchione, Cristina M., Rebar, Amanda L., Maeder, Anthony J., Tague, Rhys, Savage, Trevor N., van Itallie, Anetta, Mummery, W. Kerry
What is the effect of interrupting prolonged sitting with frequent bouts of physical activity or standing on first or recurrent stroke risk factors? A scoping review
- Mackie, Paul, Weerasekara, Ishanka, Crowfoot, Gary, Janssen, Heidi, Holliday, Elizabeth, Dunstan, David, English, Coralie
Weight management advice for clients with overweight or obesity: allied health professional survey
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Guest, Maya, Kable, Ashley K., James, Carole, Ashby, Samantha E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E.
Waste the waist: a pilot randomised controlled trial of a primary care based intervention to support lifestyle change in people with high cardiovascular risk
- Greaves, Colin, Gillison, Fiona, Davis, Mark, Green, Colin, Evans, Philip, Taylor, Gordon, Stathi, Afroditi, Bennett, Paul, Reddy, Prasuna, Dunbar, James, Perry, Rachel, Messom, Daniel, Chandler, Roger, Francis, Margaret
Volumes and bouts of sedentary behavior and physical activity: associations with cardiometabolic health in obese children
- Cliff, Dylan P., Jones, Rachel A., Burrows, Tracy L., Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Baur, Louise A., Okely, Anthony D.
- Gilson, Nicholas D., Mielke, Gregore I., Coombes, Jeff S., Feter, Natan, Smith, Emily, Duncan, Mitch J., Wallis, Guy, Brown, WJ
Vigorous physical activity and longitudinal associations with cardiometabolic risk factors in youth
- Carson, V., Rinaldi, R. L., McCargar, L., Downs, S., Daymont, C., Lewanczuk, R., McGavock, J., Torrance, B., Maximova, K., Ball, G. D. C., Majumdar, S. R., Plotnikoff, R. C., Veugelers, P., Boulé, N. G., Wozny, P.
Video game genre preference, physical activity and screen-time in adolescent boys from low-income communities
- Thorne, Hayden T., Smith, Jordan J., Morgan, Philip J., Babic, Mark J., Lubans, David R.
Variety support and exercise adherence behavior: experimental and mediating effects
- Sylvester, Benjamin D., Standage, Martyn, Beauchamp, Mark R., McEwan, Desmond, Wolf, Svenja A., Lubans, David R., Eather, Narelle, Kaulius, Megan, Ruissen, Geralyn R., Crocker, Peter R. E., Zumbo, Bruno D.
Validity of a self-report survey tool measuring the nutrition and physical activity environment of primary schools
- Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Morgan, Philip J., Bell, Andrew C., Barker, Daniel, Wiggers, John
Validity of a measure to assess healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in Australian childcare services
- Dodds, Pennie, Wyse, Rebecca, Wiggers, John, Jones, Jannah, Wolfenden, Luke, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Williams, Amanda, Yoong, Sze Lin, Finch, Meghan, Nathan, Nicole, Gillham, Karen
Validity and reliability of field-based measures for assessing movement skill competency in lifelong physical activities: a systematic review
- Hulteen, Ryan M., Lander, Natalie J., Morgan, Philip J., Barnett, Lisa M., Robertson, Samuel J., Lubans, David R.
Validity and bias on the online active Australia survey: activity level and participant factors associated with self-report bias
- Curtis, Rachel G., Olds, Timothy, Plotnikoff, Ronald, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Edney, Sarah, Ryan, Jillian, Maher, Carol
UWALK: the development of a multi-strategy, community-wide physical activity program
- Jennings, Cally A., Berry, Tanya R., Mummery, W. Kerry, Carson, Valerie, Culos-Reed, S. Nicole, Duncan, Mitch J., Loitz, Christina C., McCormack, Gavin R., McHugh, Tara-Leigh F., Spence, John C., Vallance, Jeff K.
Using web 2.0 applications to promote health-related physical activity: findings from the WALK 2.0 randomised controlled trial
- Kolt, Gregory S., Rosenkranz, Richard R., Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Caperchione, Cristina M., Maeder, Anthony J., Tague, Rhys, Savage, Trevor N., Van Itallie, Anetta, Mummery, W. Kerry, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Using pedometers for measuring and increasing physical activity in children and adolescents: the next step
- Lubans, David R., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Miller, Andrew, Scott, Joseph J., Thompson, Debbe, Tudor-Locke, Catrine
Use of oral contraceptives to manipulate menstruation in young, physically active women
- Schaumberg, Mia A., Emmerton, Lynne M., Jenkins, David G., Burton, Nicola W., Janse de Jonge, Xanne A. K., Skinner, Tina L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?