- Okely, Anthony D., Stanley, Rebecca M., Jones, Rachel A., Cliff, Dylan P., Trost, Stewart G., Berthelsen, Donna, Salmon, Jo, Batterham, Marijka, Eckermann, Simon, Reilly, John J., Brown, Ngiare, Mickle, Karen J., Howard, Steven J., Hinkley, Trina, Janssen, Xanne, Chandler, Paul, Cross, Penny, Gowers, Fay
8-year trends in physical activity, nutrition, TV viewing time, smoking, alcohol and BMI: a comparison of younger and older Queensland adults
A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase physical activity of preschool-aged children attending early childhood and care: study protocol for the 'Everybody Energise' trial
- Delaney, Tessa, Jackson, Jacklyn K., Lum, Melanie, Colliver, Yeshe, Hernandez, Lara, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Hall, Alix, Dives, Ashleigh, Wedesweiler, Taya, Campbell, Libby, Nathan, Nicole, Romiti, Maria, Trost, Stewart G.
A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of school physical activity policies and guidelines: study protocol for the physically active children in education (PACE) study
- Nathan, Nicole, Wiggers, John, Gillham, Karen, Duggan, Bernadette, Chad, Sally, McCarthy, Nicole, Pettett, Matthew, Jackson, Rebecca, Reilly, Kathryn, Herrmann, Vanessa, Hope, Kirsty, Shoesmith, Adam, Bauman, Adrian E., Wolfenden, Luke, Rissel, Chris, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Naylor, Patti-Jean, Cradock, Angie L., Sutherland, Rachel
A cluster randomised trial of a school-based intervention to prevent decline in adolescent physical activity levels: study protocol for the 'Physical Activity 4 Everyone' trial
A cluster randomised trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of physical activity practices in secondary schools: study protocol for scaling up the Physical Activity 4 Everyone (PA4E1) program
- Sutherland, Rachel, Campbell, Elizabeth, Williams, Mandy, Evans, Nicole, Bailey, Andrew, Morrison, Ross, McLaughlin, Matthew, Wiggers, John, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Gillham, Karen, Oldmeadow, Chris, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny
A cluster randomised trial to evaluate a physical activity intervention among 3-5 year old children attending long day care services: study protocol
A cluster randomized trial of a multi-level intervention, delivered by service staff, to increase physical activity of children attending center-based childcare
A cluster-randomized controlled trial of strategies to increase adolescents' physical activity and motivation during physical education lessons: the Motivating Active Learning in Physical Education (MALP) trial
A cross-sectional cluster analysis of the combined association of physical activity and sleep with sociodemographic and health characteristics in mid-aged and older adults
A feasibility randomised controlled trial of Novel Activity Management in severe ASthma-Tailored Exercise (NAMASTE): yoga and mindfulness
A gender-sensitised weight-loss and healthy living program for men with overweight and obesity in Australian Football League settings (Aussie-FIT): a pilot randomised controlled trial
- Kwasnicka, Domiika, Ntoumanis, Nikos, Wyke, Sally, Morgan, Philip J., Robinson, Suzanne, Makate, Marshall, Quested, Elanor, Hunt, Kate, Gray, Cindy M., Newton, Robert U., Gucciardi, Daniel F., Thøgersen-Ntoumani, Cecilie, Olson, Jenny L., McVeigh, Joanne, Kerr, Deborah A.
A multicomponent school-based intervention in disadvantaged secondary schools to reduce the decline in physical activity associated with adolescence: the Physical Activity 4 Everyone randomized controlled trial
A narrative review of motor competence in children and adolescents: what we know and what we need to find out
- Lopes, Luis, Santos, Rute, Coelho-e-Silva, Manuel, Draper, Catherine, Mota, Jorge, Jidovtseff, Boris, Clark, Cain, Schmidt, Mirko, Morgan, Philip, Duncan, Michael, O'Brien, Wesley, Bentsen, Peter, D'Hondt, Eva, Houwen, Suzanne, Stratton, Gareth, De Martelaer, Kristine, Scheuer, Claude, Herrmann, Christian, García-Hermoso, António, Ramírez-Vélez, Robinson
A narrative review of school-based physical activity for enhancing cognition and learning: The importance of relevancy and integration
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?