Addressing the productivity challenge?: Government-sponsored partnership programs in Australia and New Zealand
- Macneil, J., Haworth, N., Rasmussen, E.
Alliance contracting: adding value through relationship development
An integrative framework for supply chain collaborations
- Simatupang, Togar M., Sridharan, Ramaswami
Creating inclusive classrooms in the Pacific region: working in partnership with teachers in the Republic of Nauru to develop inclusive practices
- Page, Angela, Anderson, Joanna, Serow, Penelope, Hubert, Elvira, O'Donnell-Ostini, Anne
Developing a quality curriculum in a technological era
- Twining, Peter, Butler, Deirdre, Fisser, Petra, Leahy, Margaret, Shelton, Chris, Forget-Dubois, Nadine, Lacasse, Michel
How are evidence generation partnerships between researchers and policy-makers enacted in practice? A qualitative interview study
- Williamson, Anna, Tait, Hannah, El Jardali, Fadi, Wolfenden, Luke, Thackway, Sarah, Stewart, Jessica, O'Leary, Lyndal, Dixon, Julie
Implementing and evaluating a professional practice framework in child and family health nursing: a pilot project
- Guest, Eileen M., Keatinge, Diana R., Reed, Jennifer, Johnson, Karen R., Higgins, Helen M., Greig, Jennifer
The value of new parent groups in child and family health nursing
- Guest, Eileen Mary, Keatinge, Diana R.
Using public-private partnerships (PPPs) to procure social infrastructure in Australia
- Jefferies, Marcus, McGeorge, W. D.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?