A Systematic Review of the Development and Implementation of Needs-Based Palliative Care Tools in Heart Failure and Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Waller, Amy, Hobden, Breanne, Fakes, Kristy, Clark, Katherine
Defining the trials nurses’ role in operationalising a medicinal cannabis clinical trial
- Razmovski-Naumovski, Valentina, West, Penny A., Bellemore, Frances, Byfieldt, Naomi, Bellamy, Douglas, Chye, Richard, Clark, Katerine, Martin, Jennifer H., Fazekas, Belinda, Phillips, Jane L., Agar, Meera R.
Designing Palliative Care Facilities to Better Support Patient and Family Care: A Staff Perspective
- McLaughlan, Rebecca, Richards, Kieran, Lipson-Smith, Ruby, Collins, Anna, Philip, Jennifer
Registered nurses’ knowledge, attitudes and beliefs about end-of-life care in non-specialist palliative care settings: A mixed studies review
- Alshammari, Fares, Sim, Jenny, Lapkin, Samuel, Stephens, Moira
Use of traditional therapies in palliative care for Australian First Nations peoples: an integrative review
- Rooney, Erin Joanne, Johnson, Amanda, Jeong, Sarah Yeun-Sim, Wilson, Rhonda L.
Australian long-term care personnel's knowledge and attitudes regarding palliative care for people with advanced dementia
- Luckett, Tim, Luscombe, Georgina, Phillips, Jane, Beattie, Elizabeth, Chenoweth, Lynnette, Davidson, Patricia M., Goodall, Stephen, Pond, Dimity, Mitchell, Geoffrey, Agar, Meera
The experience of palliative care among older Chinese people in nursing homes: A scoping review
- He, Flora Xuhua, Geng, Xiaowei, Johnson, Amanda
Prevalence, perceived barriers and sociodemographic correlates of advance care planning in a sample of outpatients
- Mansfield, Elise, Jeong, Sarah, Waller, Amy, Chan, Sally
Australian GPs' perceptions of barriers and enablers to best practice palliative care: a qualitative study
- Herrmann, Anne, Carey, Mariko L., Zucca, Alison C., Boyd, Lucy A. P., Roberts, Bernadette J.
General practitioners' perceptions of best practice care at the end of life: a qualitative study.
- Herrmann, Anne, Carey, Mariko, Zucca, Alison, Boyd, Lucy, Roberts, Bernadette
Medical oncology outpatients' preferences and experiences with advanced care planning: a cross-sectional study
- Waller, Amy, Turon, Heidi, Bryant, Jamie, Zucca, Alison, Evans, Tiffany-Jane, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Systematic review of barriers and enablers to the delivery of palliative care by primary care practitioners
- Carey, Mariko L., Zucca, Alison C., Freund, Megan A. G., Bryant, Jamie, Herrmann, Anne, Roberts, Bernadette J.
A pragmatic comparative study of palliative care clinician's reports of the degree of shadowing visible on plain abdominal radiographs
- Clark, Katherine, Lam, L., Talley, N. J., Watts, G., Phillips, J. L., Byfieldt, N. J., Currow, D. C.
A snapshot of Australian social workers in palliative care and their work with estranged clients
Morbidity burden and community-based palliative care are associated with rates of hospital use by people with schizophrenia in the last year of life: a population-based matched cohort study
- Spilsbury, Katrina, Rosenwax, Lorna, Brameld, Kate, Kelly, Brian, Arendts, Glenn
Palliative care for people with schizophrenia: a qualitative study of an under-serviced group in need
- McNamara, Beverley, Same, Anne, Rosenwax, Lorna, Kelly, Brian
Effects of facilitated family case conferencing for advanced dementia: a cluster randomised clinical trial
- Agar, Meera, Luckett, Tim, Houltram, Jennifer, Goodall, Stephen, Chenoweth, Lynnette, Luscombe, Georgina, Phillips, Jane, Beattie, Elizabeth, Pond, Dimity, Mitchell, Geoffrey, Davidson, Patricia M., Cook, Janet, Brooks, Deborah
Identifying factors that predict worse constipation symptoms in palliative care patients: a secondary analysis
- Clark, Katherine, Lam, Lawrence T., Talley, Nicholas J., Phillips, Jane L., Currow, David C.
Improving hospital-based end of life care processes and outcomes: a systematic review of research output, quality and effectiveness
- Waller, Amy, Dodd, Natalie, Tattersall, Martin H. N., Nair, Balakrishnan, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Psychiatry trainees' views and educational needs regarding the care of patients with a life-limiting illness
- Forster, Benjamin C., Proskurin, Helen, Kelly, Brian, Lovell, Melanie R., Ilchef, Ralf, Clayton, Josephine M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?