A systematic review of Ayres Sensory Integration intervention for children with autism
- Schoen, Sarah A., Lane, Shelly J., Mailloux, Zoe, May-Benson, Teresa, Parham, L. Dianne, Smith Roley, Susanne, Schaaf, Roseann C.
A trial based economic evaluation of occupational therapy discharge planning for older adults: the HOME randomized trial
- Wales, Kylie, Salkeld, Glenn, Clemson, Lindy, Lannin, Natasha A., Gitlin, Laura, Rubenstein, Laurence, Howard, Kirsten, Howell, Martin, Cameron, Ian D.
Additional weekend therapy may reduce length of rehabilitation stay after stroke: a meta-analysis of individual patient data
- English, Coralie, Shields, Nora, Hillier, Susan, Brusco, Natasha K., Taylor, Nichokas F., Watts, Jennifer J., Peiris, Casey, Bernhardt, Julie, Crotty, Maria, Esterman, Adrian, Segal, Leonie
An exploration of the different forms of theoretical knowledge valued and used by occupational therapists in mental health practice
An exploratory study into the application of psychological theories and therapies in Australian mental health occupational therapy practice: challenges to occupation-based practice
- Ashby, Samantha, Gray, Mel, Ryan, Susan, James, Carole
An exploratory study of the occupation-focused models included in occupational therapy professional education programmes
- Ashby, Samantha, Chandler, Bronwyn
Can the international classification of functioning, disability and health (ICF) be used to understand risk factors for falls in older Australian women?
- Mehraban, Afsoon Hassani, Mackenzie, Lynette, Byles, Julie, Gibson, Richard, Curryer, Cassie
Circumstances of falls with fractured femur in residents of Australian nursing homes: an analysis of falls reports
- Mackenzie, Lynette, Byles, Julie E.
Coaching Parents of Children with Sensory Integration Difficulties: A Scoping Review
- Allen, Susan, Knott, Fiona J., Branson, Amanda, Lane, Shelly J.
Cognitive and upper limb symptom changes from a tap test in idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Gallagher, Ryan M., Marquez, Jodie, Osmotherly, Peter
Creating positive rural experiences for occupational therapy students
- Wolfgang, Rebecca, Dutton, Rebecca, Wakely, Katrina
Dealing with the ‘double-whammy’: women’s experiences of schizophrenia and weight gain
Economic Effects of Occupational Therapy Services for Adults in Acute and Subacute Care Settings: A Systematic Review
- Wales, Kylie, Lang, Danielle, Rahja, Miia, Somerville, Lisa, Laver, Kate, Lannin, Natasha A.
Effectiveness of interventions to improve social participation, play, leisure, and restricted and repetitive behaviors in people with autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review
- Tanner, Kelly, Hand, Brittany N., O'Toole, Gjyn, Lane, Alison E.
Enabling children's spirituality in occupational therapy practice
Estimating domestic assistance requirements in medico-legal practice: Australian occupational therapy perspective
- Arnold, Susan, Mackenzie, Lynette, James, Carole, Millington, Michael
Examining sensory overresponsiveness in preschool children with retentive fecal incontinence
- Beaudry-Bellefeuille, Isabelle, Lane, Shelly J.
Examining the defecation habits of young children from a sensory perspective
- Beaudry-Bellefeuille, Isabelle
Exploring occupation in recovery from bulimia nervosa: An interpretative phenomenological analysis
- Roberts, Elysa, Skipsey, Jessica
Factors affecting clinical reasoning of occupational therapists: a qualitative study
- Shafaroodi, Narges, Kamali, Mohammad, Parvizy, Soroor, Mehraban, Afsoon Hassani, O'Toole, Giyn
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?