Approaches Used to Describe, Measure and Analyze Place of Practice in Dentistry, Medical, Nursing and Allied Health Rural Graduate Workforce Research in Australia: A Systematic Scoping Review
- Beks, Hannah, Walsh, Sandra, Alston, Laura, Jones, Martin, Smith, Tony, Maybery, Darryl, Sutton, Keith, Versace, Vincent L.
Defining the trials nurses’ role in operationalising a medicinal cannabis clinical trial
- Razmovski-Naumovski, Valentina, West, Penny A., Bellemore, Frances, Byfieldt, Naomi, Bellamy, Douglas, Chye, Richard, Clark, Katerine, Martin, Jennifer H., Fazekas, Belinda, Phillips, Jane L., Agar, Meera R.
Disaster education in undergraduate nursing curriculum: A Delphi study to prioritise content for nursing students
- Ranse, Jamie, Ituma, Odira W. N., Bail, Kasia, Hutton, Alison
Empathy development and volunteering for undergraduate healthcare students: A scoping review
- Barker, Mary-Ellen, Crowfoot, Gary, King, Jennie
Impact of COVID-19 on rural and remote student placements in Australia: A national study
- Hoang, Ha, Jessup, Belinda, Fitzroy, Robyn, Jatrana, Santosh, Argus, Geoff, Knight, Sabina, Obamiro, Kehinde, Bourke, Lisa, Hellwege, Barbara, Podubinski, Tegan, Heaney, Susan, Sheepway, Lyndal, Farthing, Annie, Rasiah, Rohan
The relationship between feedback and evaluative judgement in undergraduate nursing and midwifery education: An integrative review
- Ilangakoon, Chanika, Ajjawi, Rola, Endacott, Ruth, Rees, Charlotte E.
Towards translational research participation for nurses and midwives: a mixed method study
- Lieschke, Gena, Giles, Michelle, Ball, Jean, Ohr, Se Ok, Parker, Vicki
Video-telehealth to support clinical assessment and management of acutely unwell older people in residential aged care: a pre-post intervention study
- Hullick, Carolyn, Conway, Jane, Hall, Alix, Murdoch, Wendy, Cole, Janean, Hewitt, Jacqueline, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John
‘I can't go, I can't afford it’: Financial concern amongst health students undertaking rural and remote placements during COVID-19
- Jessup, Belinda, Hoang, Ha, Rasiah, Rohan, Podubinski, Tegan, Obamiro, Kehinde, Bourke, Lisa, Hellwege, Barbara, Jatrana, Santosh, Heaney, Susan, Farthing, Annie, Sheepway, Lyndal
An Integrative review of recovery services to improve the lives of adults living with severe mental illness
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca
Change in health-related quality of life among individuals with cancer undergoing smoking cessation treatment involving varenicline
- May, Julia R., Jao, Nancy C., McCarter, Kristen, Klass, Elizabeth, Pearman, Timothy, Leone, Frank, Schnoll, Robert A., Hitsman, Brian
Constructing a Compelling Case: Nurses' Experiences of Communicating Abuse and Neglect
- Lines, Lauren Elizabeth, Hutton, Alison, Grant, Julian Maree
Development and validation of a management of workplace violence competence scale for nursing practicum students
- Lu, Dongyan, Yeun-Sim Jeong, Sarah, Zhu, Lingyan
Examining Nursing Fatigue Levels and Antecedents: An Integrative Literature Review
- Al-Masaeed, Mahmoud, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Rasdi, Irniza Binti, Alqudah, Muhammad
Factors Associated for Mortality of Older People With COVID 19: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Damayanthi, H. D. W. T., Prabani, K. I. P., Weerasekara, Ishanka
Materials matter: Understanding the importance of sociomaterial assemblages for OSCE candidate performance
- Rees, Charlotte E., Ottrey, Ella, Barton, Peter, Dix, Samantha, Griffiths, Debra, Sarkar, Mahbub, Brooks, Ingrid
Oncology nurses' perceptions of advance directives for patients with cancer
- Hobden, Breanne, Bryant, Jamie, Waller, Amy, Shepherd, Jan, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
The effectiveness of interventions to improve pain assessment and management in people living with dementia: a systematic review and meta-analyses
- Tsai, Yvette I-Pei, Browne, Graeme, Inder, Kerry Jill
The frequency of urinary tract infections and the value of antiseptics in community-dwelling people who undertake intermittent urinary catheterization: A systematic review
- Mitchell, Brett G., Prael, Grace, Curryer, Cassie, Russo, Philip L., Fasugba, Oyebola, Lowthian, Judy, Cheng, Allen C., Archibold, Jemma, Robertson, Mark, Kiernan, Martin
The impact of blood sampling technique, including the use of peripheral intravenous cannula, on haemolysis rates: A cohort study.
- Jacob, Elisabeth, Jacob, Alycia, Davies, Hugh, Jacob, Darren, Jenkins, Mark, Husain, Margaret, Coventry, Linda
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?