A cross-sectional study of domestic violence instruction in nursing and midwifery programs: out of step with community and student expectations
- Hutchinson, Marie, Doran, Frances, Yates, Karen, Brown, Janie, Douglas, Tracy, East, Leah, Irwin, Pauletta, Mainey, Lydia, Saunders, Annette, Sweet, Linda, Van de Mortel, Thea
A discourse analysis of difficult clinical situations in relation to nutrition and hydration during end of life care
- van der Riet, Pamela, Higgins, Isabel, Good, Phillip, Sneesby, Ludmilla
A longitudinal analysis of bibliometric and impact factor trends among the core international journals of nursing, 1977-2008
A multi-state, multi-site, multi-sector healthcare improvement model: implementing evidence for practice
- Edwards, Karen-Leigh, Walker, Kim, Duff, Jed
A qualitative evaluation of the STOMA psychosocial intervention programme for colorectal cancer patients with stoma
- Lim, Siew Hoon, Chan, Sally Wai Chi, Lai, Jiunn Herng, He, Hong-Gu
A randomised controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of a nurse-provided intervention for hospitalised smokers
- Nagle, Amanda L., Hensley, Michael John, Schofield, Margot J., Koschel, Alison J.
A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a postnatal psychoeducation programme on outcomes of primiparas: study protocol
- Shorey, Shefaly, Chan, Wai-Chi Sally, Chong, Yap Seng, He, Hong-Gu
A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of an educational intervention on outcomes of parents and their children undergoing inpatient elective surgery: study protocol
- He, Hong-Gu, Zhu, Lixia, Chan, Wai-Chi Sally, Xiao, Chunxiang, Klainin-Yobas, Piyanee, Wang, Wenru, Cheng, Kin Fong Karis, Luo, Nan
A systematic review of adherence to diabetes self-care behaviours: evidence from low- and middle-income countries
- Mogre, Victor, Johnson, Natalie A., Tzelepis, Flora, Shaw, Jonathan E., Paul, Christine
A systematic review of prevalence and impact of symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction in identified workforce groups
- Pierce, Heather, Perry, Lin, Chiarelli, Pauline, Gallagher, Robyn
A unified call to action from Australian nursing and midwifery leaders: ensuring that Black lives matter
- Geia, L., Baird, K., Bail, K., Barclay, L., Bennett, J., Best, O., Birks, M., Blackley, L., Blackman, R., Bonner, A., Bryant AO, R., Buzzacott, C., Campbell, S., Catling, C., Chamberlain, C., Cox, L., Cross, W., Cruickshank, M., Cummins, A., Dahlen, H., Foureur, M., Hazelton, M., Hutton, A., Johnson, A., Mitchell, B. G., O'Brien, A. P., Smallwood, R.
Abuse of the older person: is this the case you missed last shift?
- Hullick, Carolyn, Carpenter, Christopher R., Critchlow, Robert, Burkett, Ellen, Arendts, Glenn, Nagaraj, Guruprasad, Rosen, Tony
Adult family member experiences during an older loved one's delirium: a narrative literature review
Advanced nursing practice: a futures model derived from narrative analysis of nurses' stories
- Kucera, Karen, Higgins, Isabel, McMillan, Margaret
An Integrative review of recovery services to improve the lives of adults living with severe mental illness
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca
Approaches Used to Describe, Measure and Analyze Place of Practice in Dentistry, Medical, Nursing and Allied Health Rural Graduate Workforce Research in Australia: A Systematic Scoping Review
- Beks, Hannah, Walsh, Sandra, Alston, Laura, Jones, Martin, Smith, Tony, Maybery, Darryl, Sutton, Keith, Versace, Vincent L.
Beatrice: personhood restored through sensory experience
Benefits of psychosocial intervention and continuity of care by child and family health nurses in the pre- and postnatal period: process evaluation
- Kemp, Lynn, Harris, Elizabeth, McMahon, Catherine, Matthey, Stephen, Vimpani, Graham, Anderson, Teresa, Schmied, Virginia, Aslam, Henna
Can an existing personal qualities measure be used to examine nursing students' professional and personal attributes?
- Pitt, V., Powis, D., Levett-Jones, T., Hunter, S.
Can ePortfolios assist students’ learning in the work place?: exploring students’ demonstration of their professional work experience through ePortfolios in the construction management and nursing disciplines
- Simmons, Catharine Ann, Williams, Anthony, Levett-Jones, Tracy, Sher, William, Bowen, Lynette, Gu, Ning
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?