Control of a high-speed nanopositioner for lissajous-scan video-rate AFM
- Yong, Yuen Kuan, Bazaei, Ali, Moheimani, S. O. Reza
State estimation subject to random network delays without time stamping
- Yang, Yuanhua, Fu, Minyue, Zhang, Huanshui
Optimal control of linear discrete-time systems with quantization effects
- Su, Weizhou, Chen, Jie, Fu, Minyue, Qi, Tian, Wu, Yilin
Self-sensing, estimation and control in multifrequency atomic force microscopy
Causality and the entropy-complexity plane: robustness and missing ordinal patterns
- Rosso, Osvaldo A., Carpi, Laura C., Saco, Patricia M., Ravetti, Martín Gómez, Plastino, Angelo, Larrondo, Hilda A.
Detecting and quantifying temporal correlations in stochastic resonance via information theory measures
A comparison of two excitation modes for MEMS electrothermal displacement sensors
- Mohammadi, Ali, Moheimani, S. O. Reza, Yuce, Mehmet Rasit
Noise shaping modulation and dynamic current control of NPC inverters for low switching frequency applications
- Mirzaeva, Galina, Goodwin, Graham, Diaz, Manuel, Silva, Cesar
Effects of noise and a stressor on head pain
- Martin, P. R., Todd, Juanita, Reece, J.
Spectrum estimation, notch filters, and MUSIC
Modeling and noise analysis of a microcantilever-based mass sensor
- Harcombe, David M., Ruppert, Michael G., Fleming, Andrew J.
A novel input design approach for systems with quantized output data
- Godoy, Boris I., Valenzuela, Patricio E., Rojas, Christian R., Agüero, Juan C., Ninness, Brett
Measurement of off-frequency signals during live high voltage earthing system testing
Design and construction of a power electronics based current injection unit to improve the accuracy of earthing system tests
- Foyster, J. E., Summers, T. J., Woodhouse, D. J., Palmer, S.
A novel approach to testing live earthing systems
- Foyster, J. E., Summers, T. J.
Synthesis and implementation of sensor-less shunt controllers for piezoelectric and electromagnetic vibration control
A review of nanometer resolution position sensors: operation and performance
Measuring and predicting resolution in nanopositioning systems
Estimating the resolution of nanopositioning systems from frequency domain data
Local rank analysis for exploratory spectroscopic image analysis. fixed size image window-evolving factor analysis
- de Juan, Anna, Maeder, Marcel, Hancewicz, Thomas, Tauler, Roma
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?