A multivariate electrophysiological endophenotype, from a unitary cohort, shows greater research utility than any single feature in the Western Australian family study of schizophrenia
- Price, Gregory W., Michie, Patricia T., Johnston, Julie, Innes-Brown, Hamish, Kent, Aaron, Clissa, Peter, Jablensky, Assen V.
Altering the primacy bias-how does a prior task affect mismatch negativity?
- Mullens, Daniel, Woodley, Jessica, Whitson, Lisa, Provost, Alexander, Heathcote, Andrew, Winkler, István, Todd, Juanita
Auditory prediction errors as individual biomarkers of schizophrenia
- Taylor, J. A., Matthews, N., Michie, P. T., Rosa, M. J., Garrido, M. I.
Auditory sensory memory and the aging brain: a mismatch negativity study
- Cooper, Rowena Jane, Todd, Juanita, McGill, Katherine Margaret, Michie, Patricia Therese
Biased relevance filtering in the auditory system: a test of confidence-weighted first-impressions
- Mullens, D., Winkler, I., Damaso, K., Heathcote, A., Whitson, L., Provost, A., Todd, J.
Chronic effects of cannabis use on the auditory mismatch negativity
- Greenwood, Lisa-Marie, Broyd, Samantha J., Croft, Rodney, Todd, Juanita, Michie, Patricia T., Johnstone, Stuart, Murray, Robin, Solowij, Nadia
Context is everything: how context shapes modulations of responses to unattended sound
- Todd, Juanita, Frost, Jade D., Yeark, Mattsen, Paton, Bryan
Deviant matters: duration, frequency, and intensity deviants reveal different patterns of mismatch negativity reduction in early and late schizophrenia
- Todd, Juanita, Michie, Patricia T., Schall, Ulrich, Karayanidis, Frini, Yabe, Hirooki, Naatanen, Risto
Do rat auditory event related potentials exhibit human mismatch negativity attributes related to predictive coding?
- Jalewa, Jaishree, Todd, Juanita, Michie, Patricia T., Hodgson, Deborah M., Harms, Lauren
Duration mismatch negativity and P3a in first-episode psychosis and individuals at ultra-high risk of psychosis
- Atkinson, Rebbekah J., Michie, Patricia, Schall, Ulrich
Electrophysiological mismatch response recorded in awake pigeons from the avian functional equivalent of the primary auditory cortex
- Schall, Ulrich, Müller, Bernhard W., Kärgel, Christian, Güntürkün, Onur
Epidural auditory event-related potentials in the rat to frequency and duration deviants: evidence of mismatch negativity?
- Nakamura, Tamo, Michie, Patricia T., Fulham, William R., Todd, Juanita, Budd, Timothy W., Schall, Ulrich, Hunter, Michael, Hodgson, Deborah M.
Event-related potentials in clinical research: guidelines for eliciting, recording, and quantifying mismatch negativity, P300, and N400
- Duncan, Connie C., Barry, Robert J., Connolly, John F., Fischer, Catherine, Michie, Patricia T., Näätänen, Risto, Polich, John, Reinvang, Ivar, Van Petten, Cyma
Event-related potentials reveal modelling of auditory repetition in the brain
- Cooper, Rowena Jane, Atkinson, Rebbekah Josephine, Clark, Rosemary Ann, Michie, Patricia Therese
First-impression bias in auditory processing as a window to perceptual inference and learning
Gray matter deficits, mismatch negativity, and outcomes in schizophrenia
- Rasser, P. E., Schall, U., Thompson, P. M., Todd, J., Michie, P. T., Ward, P. B., Johnston, P., Helmbold, K., Case, V., Soyland, A., Tooney, P. A.
Hemispheric asymmetry and functional lateralisation in speech-related processes: Behavioural, psychophysiological, and structural factors
Hierarchical modulation of auditory prediction error signaling is independent of attention
- Kompus, Kristiina, Volehaugen, Vegard, Todd, Juanita, Westerhausen, René
Individual differences in auditory mismatch negativity, and its relationship to working memory
- Fulham, R. W., Burgess, D., Fall, S.
Initial uncertainty impacts statistical learning in sound sequence processing
- Todd, Juanita, Provost, Alexander, Whitson, Lisa, Mullens, Daniel
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?