Review of analysis techniques in mental health research with consumer instruments – a guide for researchers
- Badu, Eric, O’Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca
“For me I see MINE to be a family sickness”–consumers understanding and perception of the etiology of mental illness in community-based residential facilities in Ghana
- Naomi, Gyamfi, Kwadwo Wisdom, Mprah, Mensah, Isaac, Collins Kwabena, Boye, Anderson Mensah, Philip, Badu, Eric
Improving service user involvement in mental health nursing education: suggestions from those with lived experience
- Horgan, Aine, Donovan, Moira O., Doody, Rory, Savage, Eileen, Dorrity, Claire, O'Sullivan, Hazel, Goodwin, John, Greaney, Sonya, Biering, Pall, Bjornsson, Einar, Bocking, Julia, MacGabhann, Liam, Russell, Siobhan, Griffin, Martha, van der Vaart, Kornelis Jan, Allon, Jerry, Granerud, Arild, Hals, Elisabeth, Pulli, Jarmo, Vatula, Annaliina, Happell, Brenda, Ellilä, Heikki, Lahti, M.
Multiple health behaviours and interest in change among people with a mental health condition: A brief report
- Bartlem, Kate, Gibson, Lauren, Fehily, Caitlin, Lodge, Simone, Wiggers, John, Bowman, Jenny
The influence of contact with mental health services on carers’ help-seeking attitudes: contribution of stigma and affective state
- Challacombe, Cristen L., Halpin, Sean A.
The Provision of Preventive Care for Chronic Disease Risk Behaviours to People with a Mental Health Condition: A Survey of Staff from One Australian Community Managed Organisation
- Gibson, Lauren, Bartlem, Kate, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Wilczynska, Magdalena, Rasmussen, Alison, Bailey, Jacqueline, Ryall, Jade, Orr, Mark, Ford, Janet, Bowman, Jenny
Addressing the health risk behaviours of people with a mental illness: a collaborative approach?
An economic evaluation of a specialist preventive care clinician in a community mental health service: a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin, Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew, Bartlem, Kate, Wiggers, John, Hodder, Rebecca, Wilson, Andrew, Colyvas, Kim, Bowman, Jenny
An examination of factors associated with tobacco smoking amongst patients presenting with deliberate self-poisoning
- Murray, Edward G., Isbister, Geoffrey K., McCrabb, Sam, Halpin, Sean A., Bonevski, Billie
Appraisal of physical health guidelines for severe mental illness
- Friend, Nadia, Hughes, Jade, Kisely, Steve, Kumar, Ratika, Siskind, Dan
Colonizing madness: asylum and community in Fiji
Dietary intake, food addiction and nutrition knowledge in young people with mental illness
- Teasdale, Scott B., Burrows, Tracy L., Hayes, Tegan, Hsia, Cin Y., Watkins, Andrew, Curtis, Jackie, Ward, Philip B.
Preventive care for physical activity and fruit and vegetable consumption: a cross-sectional survey of family carer expectations of health service delivery for people with a mental health condition
Preventive care for physical activity and fruit and vegetable consumption: a survey of family carer expectations of health service delivery for people with a mental health condition
- Bailey, Jacqueline M., Clinton-McHarg, Tara L., Wye, Paula M., Wiggers, John H., Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jennifer A.
The effectiveness of interventions to increase preventive care provision for chronic disease risk behaviours in mental health settings: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Fehily, Caitlin, Hodder, Rebecca, Bartlem, Kate, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Dray, Julia, Bailey, Jacqueline, Wilczynska, Magda, Stockings, Emily, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Regan, Timothy, Bowman, Jenny
Translation of chronic disease preventive care guidelines into mental health service delivery
Why Talk About Madness?: Bringing History into the Conversation
Consumers at the centre: interprofessional solutions for meeting mental health consumers' physical health needs
- Happell, Brenda, Platania-Phung, Chris, Bocking, Julia, Ewart, Stephanie B., Scholz, Brett, Stanton, Robert
Extraordinary minds, impossible choices: mental health, special skills and television
Pathways to mental health treatment in Ghana: challenging biomedical methods from herbal- and faith-healing perspectives
- Badu, Eric, Mitchell, Rebecca, O'Brien, Athony Paul
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?