- Adily, Armita, Albalawi, Olayan, Greenberg, David M., Grant, Luke, Butler, Tony, Kariminia, Azar, Wand, Handan, Chowdhury, Nabila Zohora, Allnutt, Stephen, Schofield, Peter, Sara, Grant, Ogloff, James R. P., O'Driscoll, Colman
Systematic review and meta-analysis of the provision of preventive care for modifiable chronic disease risk behaviours by mental health services
- Bailey, Jacqueline M., Bartlem, Kate M., Tremain, Danika L., Bradley, Tegan, Bowman, Jenny A., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Stockings, Emily A. L., Hodder, Rebecca K., Metse, Alexandra P., Regan, Tim W., Clancy, Richard, Dray, Julia A.
Do mental health consumers want to improve their long-term disease risk behaviours? A survey of over 2000 psychiatric inpatients
Evaluating the effectiveness of a clinical practice change intervention in increasing clinician provision of preventive care in a network of community-based mental health services: a study protocol of a non-randomized, multiple baseline trial
- Batterham, Philip J., Sunderland, Matthew, Butow, Phylllis N., Krouskos, Demos, Calear, Alison L., Davey, Christopher G., Christensen, Helen, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Andrews, Gavin, Mitchell, Philip B., Herrman, Helen
The influence of contact with mental health services on carers’ help-seeking attitudes: contribution of stigma and affective state
Combatting staff burnout in mental health: key managerial and leadership tasks that are fundamental to staff wellbeing and retention
Researching traumatic memory: reflections on practice
The effectiveness of interventions to increase preventive care provision for chronic disease risk behaviours in mental health settings: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Fehily, Caitlin, Hodder, Rebecca, Bartlem, Kate, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Dray, Julia, Bailey, Jacqueline, Wilczynska, Magda, Stockings, Emily, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Regan, Timothy, Bowman, Jenny
Systematic review of interventions to increase the provision of care for chronic disease risk behaviours in mental health settings: review protocol
Evaluating the effectiveness of a healthy lifestyle clinician in addressing the chronic disease risk behaviours of community mental health clients: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
Effectiveness of embedding a specialist preventive care clinician in a community mental health service in increasing preventive care provision: a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin M. C., Bartlem, Kate M., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Clancy, Richard V., Castle, David J., Wilson, Andrew, Rissel, Chris E., Wutzke, Sonia, Hodder, Rebecca K., Colyvas, Kim, Murphy, Fionna, Bowman, Jenny A.
Uptake of a preventive care consultation offered to clients of a community mental health service
A ‘systems’ approach to suicide prevention: radical change or doing the same things better?
An Integrated Recovery-oriented Model (IRM) for mental health services: evolution and challenges
Implementation of a recovery-oriented model in a sub-acute Intermediate Stay Mental Health Unit (ISMHU)
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?