Systematic review of interventions to increase the provision of care for chronic disease risk behaviours in mental health settings: review protocol
Effectiveness of embedding a specialist preventive care clinician in a community mental health service in increasing preventive care provision: a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin M. C., Bartlem, Kate M., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Clancy, Richard V., Castle, David J., Wilson, Andrew, Rissel, Chris E., Wutzke, Sonia, Hodder, Rebecca K., Colyvas, Kim, Murphy, Fionna, Bowman, Jenny A.
Efficacy of a universal smoking cessation intervention initiated in inpatient psychiatry and continued post-discharge: a randomised controlled trial
- Metse, Alexandra P., Wiggers, John, Prochaska, Judith J., Bowman, Jenny A., Wye, Paula, Wolfenden, Luke, Freund, Megan, Clancy, Richard, Stockings, Emily, Terry, Margarett, Allan, John, Colyvas, Kim
- Batterham, Philip J., Sunderland, Matthew, Butow, Phylllis N., Krouskos, Demos, Calear, Alison L., Davey, Christopher G., Christensen, Helen, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Andrews, Gavin, Mitchell, Philip B., Herrman, Helen
- Adily, Armita, Albalawi, Olayan, Greenberg, David M., Grant, Luke, Butler, Tony, Kariminia, Azar, Wand, Handan, Chowdhury, Nabila Zohora, Allnutt, Stephen, Schofield, Peter, Sara, Grant, Ogloff, James R. P., O'Driscoll, Colman
A ‘systems’ approach to suicide prevention: radical change or doing the same things better?
Do mental health consumers want to improve their long-term disease risk behaviours? A survey of over 2000 psychiatric inpatients
Evaluating the effectiveness of a healthy lifestyle clinician in addressing the chronic disease risk behaviours of community mental health clients: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
Investigating the role of community managed organisations in addressing the health risk behaviours of people living with mental health conditions
An examination of not-for-profit stakeholder networks for relationship management: a small-scale analysis on social media
The influence of contact with mental health services on carers’ help-seeking attitudes: contribution of stigma and affective state
Nursing students' attitudes towards people diagnosed with mental illness and mental health nursing: an international project from Europe and Australia
- Happell, Brenda, Platania-Phung, Chris, Pullo, Jarmo, Ellilä, Heikki, Annaliina, Vatula, van der Vaart, Kornelis Jan, Allon, Jerry, Griffin, Martha, Russell, Siobhan, MacGabhann, Liam, Bjornsson, Einar, Biering, Pall, Bocking, Julia, Scholz, Brett, Horgan, Aine, Manning, Fionnuala, Doody, Rory, Hals, Elizabeth, Granerud, Arild, Lahti, Mari
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?