A medical school elective can promote an interest in and an exposure to the scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery: education, exemplars, and electives
- Hoffman, Gary Russell, Sasidharan, Prashanth
Leaders, leadership and future primary care clinical research (letter)
- Furler, John, Cleland, Jennifer, Rait, Greta, Steel, Nick, van Driel, Mieke, Ward, Alison, Del Mar , Chris, Hanratty, Barbara, Kadam, Umesh, Lasserson, Daniel, McCowan, Colin, Magin, Parker, Mitchell, Caroline, Qureshi, Nadeem
Training primary care providers in opioid deprescribing and chronic pain management based on local guidance: a pre-post study of attitude change
- White, Ruth, Hayes, Chris, Boyes, Allison W., Fitzgerald, Sandra, Rajappa, Hema, Paul, Christine L.
Clinical scholarship among preceptors supervising longitudinal integrated medical clerkships in regional and rural communities of practice
- Weston, Kathryn M., Hudson, Judith N.
Pierre Bordieu and the theory of medical education: thinking 'relationally' about medical students and the medical curricula
Re-visioning academic medicine through a constructionist lens
- Rees, Charlotte E., Crampton, Paul E. S., Monrouxe, Lynn V.
Student selection for medicine: Still a "Thorny" issue
- Lynagh, Marita, Horton, Graeme, Nair, Balakrishnan (Kichu), Walker, Marjorie, Kelly, Brian, Powis, David
Extended rural pharmacy placements
Student continuity with patients: a system delivery innovation to benefit patient care and learning (continuity patient benefit)
- Poncelet, Ann N., Hudson, J. Nicky
Using a framework to implement large-scale innovation in medical education with the intent of achieving sustainability
- Hudson, Judith N., Farmer, Elizabeth A., Weston, Kathryn M., Bushnell, John A.
Selecting medical students (editorial)
Widening access by changing the criteria for selecting medical students
- Powis, David, Hamilton, John, McManus, I. C.
GP registrar consultations addressing menopause-related symptoms: a cross-sectional analysis
- De Giovanni, Jasmine M., Tapley, Amanda, Druce, Penny L., Davey, Andrew R., van Driel, Mieke L., Henderson, Kim M., Catzikiris, Ngel F., Mulquiney, Katie J., Morgan, Simon, Spike, Neil A., Kerr, Rohan H., Magin, Parker J.
The medical school learning environment and its effects on the students’ choices in learning: formal, informal and hidden curriculum in action
Regional influences on Chinese medicine education: comparing Australia and Hong Kong
- Brosnan, Caragh, Chung, Vincent C. H., Zhang, Anthony L., Adams, Jon
Transitional journeys into, and through medical education for First-in-Family (FiF) students: a qualitative interview study
- Bassett, Andrew M., Brosnan, Caragh, Southgate, Erica, Lempp, Heidi
Making sense of differences between medical schools through Bourdieu's concept of 'field'.
A survey of factors influencing drug choice and the prescribing attitudes among junior doctors of two major tertiary care hospitals in Chittagong city
- Ferdoush, Jannatul, Chowdhury, Abhijit, Parveen, Kohinoor, Ata, Maliha, Alam, Sefa Sarwath, Reza, Fahim Hassan
Medical students, gender and patient-centredness
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?