Analysis of Fat1 cadherin and identification of novel biomarkers for acute leukemia
Paternal intake of folate and vitamins B6 and B12 before conception and risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Bailey, Helen D., Miller, Margaret, Greenop, Kathryn R., Bower, Carol, Attia, John, Marshall, Glenn M., Armstrong, Bruce K., Milne, Elizabeth
Exposure to professional pest control treatments and the risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Bailey, Helen D., Armstrong, Bruce K., de Klerk, Nicholas H., Fritschi, Lin, Attia, John, Scott, Rodney J., Smibert, Elizabeth, Milne, Elizabeth
Exposure to house painting and the use of floor treatments and the risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Bailey, Helen D., Milne, Elizabeth, De Klerk, Nicholas H., Fritschi, Lin, Attia, John, Cole, Catherine, Armstrong, Bruce K.
A Menin-MLL inhibitor induces specific chromatin changes and eradicates disease in models of MLL-rearranged leukemia
- Krivtsov, Andrei V., Evans, Kathryn, McDermott, Lisa, Jones, Connor D., Jing, Duohui, Braytee, Ali, Chacon, Diego, Earley, Eric, McKeever, Brian M., Claremon, David, Gifford, Andrew J., Lee, Heather J., Gadrey, Jayant Y., Teicher, Beverley A., Pimanda, John E., Beck, Dominik, Perry, Jennifer A., Smith, Malcolm A., McGeehan, Gerard M., Lock, Richard B., Armstrong, Scott A., Eschle, Benjamin K., Hatton, Charlie, Uckelmann, Hannah J., Ross, Kenneth N., Perner, Florian, Olsen, Sarah N., Pritchard, Tara
Fetal growth and risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: results from an Australian case-control study
- Milne, E., Royle, J. A., de Klerk , N. H., Blair, E., Bailey, H., Cole, C., Attia, J., Scott, R. J., Armstrong, B. K.
Parental alcohol consumption and risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia and brain tumors
- Milne, Elizabeth, Greenop, Kathryn R., Scott, Rodney J., de Klerk, Nicholas H., Bower, Carol, Ashton, Lesley J., Heath, John A., Armstrong, Bruce K.
A multi-center randomized controlled trial to reduce unmet needs, depression, and anxiety among hematological cancer patients and their support persons
- Stevenson, William, Bryant, Jamie, Watson, Rochelle, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Henskens, Frans, Brown, Christina, Ramanathan, Sundra, Tiley, Campbell, Enjeti, Anoop, Guest, Johanna, Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Christine, D'Este, Catherine
Shutting the gate: targeting endocytosis in acute leukemia
- Tremblay, Cedric S., Ting, Stephen B., McCluskey, Adam, Robinson, Phillip J., Curtis, David J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?