Adverse incidents in acute psychiatric inpatient units: rates, correlates and pressures
- Carr, Vaughan J., Lewin, Terry J., Sly, Ketrina A., Conrad, Agatha M., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Cohen, Martin, Ward, Philip B., Coombs, Tim
An examination of the profile and journey of patients with mental illness in the emergency department
- Coates, Dominiek, David, Michael, Roberts, Ben, Duerden, David
Beyond DRG: The effect of socio-economic indicators on inpatient resource allocation in Australia
- Hasanova, Renata, Mentzakis, Emmanouil, Paolucci, Francesco, Shmueli, Amir
Delayed flow is a risk to patient safety: a mixed method analysis of emergency department patient flow
- Pryce, Alex, Unwin, Maria, Kinsman, Leigh, McCann, Damhnat
Establishing a dedicated toxicology unit reduces length of stay of poisoned patients and saves hospital bed days
- Isoardi, Katherine Z., Armitage, Melanie C., Harris, Keith, Page, Colin B.
Extensions to Poisson regression for hospital admissions data
- Stojanovski, Elizabeth, Robinson, Ian
Factors associated with 28-day hospital readmission after stroke in Australia
- Kilkenny, Monique F., Longworth, Mark, Pollack, Michael, Levi, Christopher, Cadilhac, Dominique A.
Health service management study for stroke: a randomized controlled trial to evaluate two models of stroke care
- Chan, Daniel K. Y., Levi, Chris, Cordato, Dennis, O'Rourke, Fintan, Chen, Jack, Redmond, Helen, Xu, Ying-Hua, Middleton, Sandy, Pollack, Michael, Hankey, Graeme J.
Impact of a new post-operative care model in a rural hospital after total hip replacement and total knee replacement
- Joo, Baeho, Marquez, Jodie, Model, Gemma, Fan, Bo, Osmotherly, Peter G.
Length of stay and mortality associated with healthcare-associated urinary tract infections: a multi-state model
- Mitchell, B. G., Ferguson, J. K., Anderson, M., Sear, J., Barnett, A.
Length of Stay, Hospital Costs and Mortality Associated With Comorbidity According to the Charlson Comorbidity Index in Immobile Patients After Ischemic Stroke in China: A National Study
- Liu, Hongpeng, Song, Baoyun, Jin, Jingfen, Liu, Yilan, Wen, Xianxiu, Cheng, Shouzhen, Nicholas, Stephen, Maitland, Elizabeth, Wu, Xinjuan, Zhu, Dawei
Mobility scores as a predictor of length of stay in general surgery: a prospective cohort study
- Carroll, Georgia M., Hampton, Jacob, Carroll, Rosemary, Smith, Stephen R.
The effect of context on performance of an acute medical unit: experience from an Australian tertiary hospital
- Suthers, Belinda, Pickles, Robert, Boyle, Michael, Nair, Kichu, Cook, Justyn, Attia, John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?