'Noticing the unnoticed': empowering enabling students through sociological theory
2020 report to the NSW Department of Education: evaluating the impact of COVID-19 on NSW schools
- Gore, Jenny, Fray, Leanne, Miller, Drew, Harris, Jess, Taggart, Wendy
A child of change: the establishment of the Open Foundation Programme in 1974
A cross-cultural qualitative study on students' attitudes towards computer-assisted language learning
- Tafazoli, Dara, Gómez-Parra, Maria-Elena, Huertas-Abril, Cristina A.
A glimpse of early childhood policy and practice in one province in South Africa
A historical account of the governance of midwifery education in Australia and the evolution of the Continuity of Care Experience
- Tierney, Olivia, Sweet, Linda, Houston, Don, Ebert, Lyn
A narrative review of school-based physical activity for enhancing cognition and learning: The importance of relevancy and integration
- Mavilidi, Myrto Foteini, Ruiter, Margina, Schmidt, Mirko, Okely, Anthony D., Loyens, Sofie, Chandler, Paul, Paas, Fred
Affective learning about racial in-group and out-group members
- Neumann, David L., Webb, Sarah, Paolini, Stefania, Griffin, Andrea S., O'Donnell, Alexander W.
Aligning teaching and assessment: the key to greatly improved graduate quality and sustainable teaching efficiency
- Cowdroy, Rob, Williams, Anthony
An assessment of clinical pairing during oral health teaching: are there benefits to the students
- Fall, K. S., Wallace, J. P., Taylor, J. A.
Anthropocentric biocybernetic computing for analysing the architectural design of house facades and cityscapes
- Chalup, Stephan K., Ostwald, Michael J.
- Richards, L. R., Michie, P. T., Hickie, I. B., Mattingley, J. B., Schofield, P. R., Shum, D. H. K., Stuart, G. J., Vickers, J. C., Vissel, B., Badcock, D. R., Bartlett, P. F., Bekkers, J. M., Bourne, J. A., Castles, A., Egan, G. F., Fornito, A., Hannan, A. J.
Behavioral responses of invasive and nuisance vertebrates to harvesting: a mechanistic framework
- Diquelou, Marie C., Griffin, Andrea S.
Belonging and diaspora: the Chinese and the internet
Belongingness: a pivotal precursor to optimising the learning of nursing students in the clinical environment
Belongingness: a prerequisite for nursing students' clinical learning
- Levett-Jones, Tracy, Lathlean, Judith
Benefits of guided self-management of attention on learning accounting
- Sithole, Seedwell T. M., Chandler, Paul, Abeysekera, Indra, Paas, Fred
Biochemical, behavioural and electrophysiological investigations of brain maturation in chickens
- Atkinson, Rebbekah, Migues, Paola V., Cammarota, Martin, Kavanagh, Jacinta M., Hunter, Mick, Rostas, John A. P.
Brain maturation in chickens: biochemical, behavioural and electrophysiological investigations
- Atkinson, Rebbekah Josephine
Challenges impacting student learning in the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme
- Dickson, Anisah, Perry, Laura B, Ledger, Susan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?