Identification and validation of functional gastrointestinal disorder subtypes using latent class analysis: a population-based study
- Zinsmeister, Alan R., Herrick, Linda M., Saito Loftus, Yuri A., Schleck, Cathy D., Talley, Nicholas J.
Economic burden of irritable bowel syndrome in China
- Zhang, Fang, Xiang, Wei, Li, Chun-Yan, Li, Shu-Chuen
Overlap: irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, and diverticular disease
- Wang, Yize Richard, Talley, Nicholas J., Picco, Michael F.
Prospective diary evaluation of unexplained abdominal pain and bowel dysfunction: a population-based colonoscopy study
- Walter, Susanna A., Kjellstrom, Lars, Talley, Nicholas J., Andreasson, Anna Nixon, Nyhlin, Henry, Agreus, Lars
Abdominal pain is associated with anxiety and depression scores in a sample of the general adult population with no signs of organic gastrointestinal disease
- Walter, S. A., Jones, M. P., Talley, N. J., Kjellström, L., Nyhlin, H., Andreasson, A. N., Agréus, L.
The role of eosinophils and mast cells in intestinal functional disease
- Walker, Marjorie M., Warwick, Alasdair, Ung, Chuin, Talley, Nicholas J.
Inflammation, genetics, dysbiosis, and the environment: new paradigms for diagnosis in complex chronic gut syndromes
Colonic spirochetosis is associated with colonic eosinophilia and irritable bowel syndrome in a general population in Sweden
- Walker, Marjorie M., Talley, Nicholas J., Inganäs, Linn, Engstrand, Lars, Jones, Michael P., Nyhlin, Henry, Agréus, Lars, Kjellstrom, Lars, Öst, Åke, Andreasson, Anna
Overlap of irritable bowel syndrome and functional dyspepsia in the clinical setting: prevalence and risk factors
- von Wulffen, Moritz, Talley, Nicholas J., Hammer, Johann, McMaster, Jessica, Rich, Graeme, Shah, Ayesha, Koloski, Natasha, Kendall, Bradley J., Jones, Mike, Holtmann, Gerald
Double-blind placebo-controlled study of rifaximin and lactulose hydrogen breath test in Gulf War Veterans with irritable bowel syndrome
- Tuteja, Ashok K., Talley, Nicholas J., Stoddard, Gregory J., Verne, G. Nicholas
Risk factors for upper and lower functional gastrointestinal disorders in Persian Gulf War veterans during and post-deployment
- Tuteja, Ashok K., Talley, Nicholas J., Stoddard, Gregory J., Samore, Matthew H., Verne, G. Nicholas
Emerging evidence that irritable bowel syndrome & functional dyspepsia are microbial diseases (editorial)
- Talley, Nicholas J., Walker, Marjorie M.
Therapeutic strategies for functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome based on pathophysiology
- Talley, Nicholas J., Holtmann, Gerald, Walker, Marjorie M.
Irritable bowel syndrome: rational therapy
Ileocolonic histopathological and microbial alterations in the irritable bowel syndrome: a nested community case-control study
- Talley, Nicholas J., Alexander, James, Walker, Marjorie M., Jones, Michael P., Hugerth, Luisa W., Engstrand, Lars, Agréus, Lars, Powell, Nicholas, Andreasson, Anna
STW5 (Iberogast) herbal therapy and functional gastrointestinal symptoms
What causes functional gastrointestinal disorders?: A proposed disease model
Irritable bowel syndrome and functional dyspepsia: what can epidemiology tell us about etiology?
- Talley, Nicholas J., Holtmann, Gerald
Circulating anti-cytolethal distending toxin B and anti-vinculin antibodies as biomarkers in community and healthcare populations with functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome
- Talley, Nicholas J., Holtmann, Gerald, Walker, Marjorie M., Burns, Grace, Potter, Michael, Shah, Ayesha, Jones, Michael, Koloski, Natasha A., Keely, Simon
Stool characteristics and colonic transit in irritable bowel syndrome: evaluation at two time points
- Shim, Lisa, Talley, Nicholas J., Boyce, Philip, Tennant, Chris, Jones, Mike, Kellow, John E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?