Antiseptic Skin Preparation Agents to Prevent Surgical Site Infection in Colorectal Surgery: A 3-Armed Randomized Controlled Trial
- Reid, Fiona S., Stephensen, Bree, Carroll, Rosemary, Lott, Natalie, Attia, John R., Smith, Stephen R.
COVID-19 in Ethiopia: a geospatial analysis of vulnerability to infection, case severity and death
- Alene, Kefyalew Addis, Gelaw, Yalemzewod A., Fetene, Dagnachew Muluye, Koye, Digsu N., Melaku, Yohannes A., Gesesew, Hailay, Birhanu, Mulugeta Molla, Adane, Akilew Awoke, Muluneh, Muluken Dessalegn, Dachew, Berihun Assefa, Abrha, Solomon, Aregay, Atsede, Ayele, Asnakew Achaw, Bezabhe, Woldesellassie M., Gebremariam, Kidane Tadesse, Gebremedhin, Tesfaye, Gebremedhin, Amanuel Tesfay, Gebremichael, Lemlem, Geleto, Ayele Bali, Kassahun, Habtamu Tilahun
Parapneumonic Effusions Are Characterized by Elevated Levels of Neutrophil Extracellular Traps
- Twaddell, Scott H., Gibson, Peter G., Grainge, Christopher, Baines, Katherine J.
T-helper 22 cells develop as a distinct lineage from Th17 cells during bacterial infection and phenotypic stability is regulated by T-bet
- Barnes, Jessica L., Plank, Maximilian W., Hansbro, Philip M., Keely, Simon, Belz, Gabrielle T., Tay, Hock L., Foster, Paul S., Asquith, Kelly, Maltby, Steven, Sabino, Lorena R., Kaiko, Gerard E., Lochrin, Alyssa, Horvat, Jay C., Mayall, Jemma R., Kim, Richard Y.
Transrectal ultrasound-guided prostate needle biopsy remains a safe method in confirming a prostate cancer diagnosis: a multicentre Australian analysis of infection rates
- Parkin, Cameron J., Gilbourd, Daniel, Gikenye, Njeri, Louie-Johnsun, Mark W., Grills, Richard, Chapman, Sue, Weinstein, Sydney, Joshi, Neil, Indrajit, Balasubramaniam, Kam, Jonathan, Smilovic, Teresa, Shepherd, Andrew
Assessment of evidence for or against contributions of Chlamydia pneumoniae infections to Alzheimer's disease etiology
- Woods, Jason J., Skelding, Kathryn A., Martin, Kristy L., Aryal, Ritambhara, Sontag, Estelle, Johnstone, Daniel M., Horvat, Jay C., Hansbro, Philip M., Milward, Elizabeth A.
Beyond the obvious: smoking and respiratory infection implications on Alzheimer's disease
- Wadhwa, Ridhima, Paudel, Keshav Raj, Mehta, Meenu, Shukla, Shakti D., Sunkara, Krishna, Prasher, Parteek, Panth, Nisha, Goyal, Rohit, Chellappan, Dinesh Kumar, Gupta, Gaurav, Hansbro, Philip M., Aljabali, Alaa A. A., Tambuwala, Murtaza M., Dua, Kamal
Global burden, point sources, and outbreak management of healthcare-associated Burkholderia cepacia infections: an integrative review
- Shaban, Ramon Z., Sotomayor-Castillo, Cristina, Nahidi, Shizar, Li, Cecilia, MacBeth, Deborough, Mitchell, Brett G., Russo, Philip L.
Open Debridement is Superior to Arthroscopic Debridement for the Infected Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Johns, Brenton P., Loewenthal, Mark R., Davis, Joshua S., Dewar, David C.
The male is significantly implicated as the cause of unexplained infertility
The role of zinc efflux during Acinetobacter baumannii infection
- Alquethamy, Saleh F., Adams, Felise G., McDevitt, Christopher A., Eijkelkamp, Bart A., Naidu, Varsha, Khorvash, Marjan, Pederick, Victoria G., Zang, Maoge, Paton, James C., Paulsen, Ian T., Hassan, Karl A., Cain, Amy K.
Canonical and noncanonical inflammasomes in intestinal epithelial cells
- Winsor, Nathaniel, Krustev, Christian, Bruce, Jessica, Philpott, Dana J., Girardin, Stephen E.
Ground zero-the airway epithelium
- Reid, Andrew T., Sutanto, Erika N., Chander-Veerati, Punnam, Looi, Kevin, Li, Ngan Fung, Iosifidis, Thomas, Loo, Su-Ling, Garratt, Luke W., Kicic, Anthony
Interaction between temperature and sublethal infection with the amphibian chytrid fungus impacts a susceptible frog species
- Campbell, Lachlan, Bower, Deborah S., Clulow, Simon, Stockwell, Michelle, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael
Neuroimmune modulation of pain across the developmental spectrum
- Karshikoff, Bianka, Tadros, Melissa Anne, Mackey, Sean, Zouikr, Ihssane
New therapeutic targets for the prevention of infectious acute exacerbations of COPD: role of epithelial adhesion molecules and inflammatory pathways
- Atto, Brianna, Eapen, Matthew Suji, Sharma, Pawan, Frey, Urs, Ammit, Alaina J., Markos, James, Chia, Collin, Larby, Josie, Haug, Greg, Weber, Heinrich C., Mabeza, George, Tristram, Stephen, Myers, Stephen, Geraghty, Dominic P., Flanagan, Katie L., Hansbro, Philip M., Sohal, Sukhwinder Singh
Does good hygiene compliance reduce catheter-related blood stream infection?: A single centre experience
- Chu, Ginger, Adams, Kelly, Fogarty, Gemma, Holliday, Liz
Early infections and the risk of irritable bowel syndrome: a case-control study
- Krajicek, Edward J., Almazar, Ann E., Larson, Joseph J., Atkinson, Elizabeth J., Talley, Nicholas J., Saito, Yuri A.
Elucidating the mechanisms of steroid-resistant asthma
Potential Role of MicroRNAs in the Regulation of Antiviral Responses to influenza infection
- Nguyen, Thi Hiep, Liu, Xiaoming, Su, Zhen Zhong, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Foster, Paul S., Yang, Ming
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?