Structural and social inequities contribute to pockets of low childhood immunisation in New South Wales, Australia
- Thomas, Susan, Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Leask, Julie, Clark, Katrina, Ennis, Sonya, Durrheim, David N.
Effectiveness of interventions to optimise dietary intakes in the first 1000 d of life in Indigenous children: A systematic review
- Onifade, Oyepeju, Kocanda, Lucy, Schumacher, Tracy, Rollo, Megan, Rae, Kym, Pringle, Kirsty G.
Nutritional adequacy and the role of supplements in the diets of Indigenous Australian women during pregnancy
- Beringer, Madison, Schumacher, Tracy, Keogh, Lyniece, Sutherland, Kathryn, Knox, Paris, Herden, Jodie, Brown, Leanne, Rae, Kym
Stillbirth risks and rates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and their babies in North Queensland
- Kilcullen, Meegan, Kandasamy, Yogavijayan, Watson, David, Cadet-James, Yvonne
Connecting with social and emotional well-being in rural Australia: An evaluation of 'We-Yarn', an Aboriginal gatekeeper suicide prevention workshop
- Davies, Kate, Read, Donna M. Y., Booth, Angela, Turner, Nicole, Gottschall, Kristina, Perkins, David
Prevalence and factors associated with antenatal care service access among Indigenous women in the Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bangladesh: A cross-sectional study
- Akter, Shahinoor, Rich, Jane Louise, Davies, Kate, Inder, Kerry Jill
Female preterm indigenous Australian infants have lower renal volumes than males: a predisposing factor for end-stage renal disease?
- Kandasamy, Yogavijayan, Rudd, Donna, Lumbers, Eugenie R., Smith, Roger
Interactions between children and their early childhood educators: the effect of cultural match on communication
- Webb, Gwendalyn, Williams, Cori
Management of stroke in the Australian indigenous population: from hospitals to communities
- Tiedeman, Clare, Suthers, Belinda, Julien, Benjamin, Hackett, Anna, Oakley, Patrick
Pregnancy stress, healthy pregnancy and birth outcomes - the need for early preventative approaches in pregnant Australian Indigenous women: a prospective longitudinal cohort study
- Mah, B. L., Pringle, K. G., Weatherall, L., Keogh, L., Schumacher, T., Eades, S., Brown, A., Lumbers, E. R., Roberts, C. T., Diehm, C., Smith, R., Rae, K. M.
Review of Aboriginal child health services in remote Western Australia identifies challenges and informs solutions
- Dossetor, Philippa J., Thorburn, Kathryn, Martiniuk, Alexandra L. C., Oscar, June, Carter, Maureen, Fitzpatrick, James, Bower, Carol, Boulton, John, Fitzpatrick, Emily, Latimer, Jane, Elliott, Elizabeth J.
Unmet supportive care needs among people with cancer: a cross-cultural comparison between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians
- Bernardes, Christina M., Beesley, Vanessa, Martin, Jennifer, Sabesan, Sabe, Baade, Peter, Meiklejohn, Judith A., Garvey, Gail, Valery, Patricia C.
What birthweight percentile is associated with optimal perinatal mortality and childhood education outcomes?
- McEwen, Ellie C., Guthridge, Steven L., He, Vincent Y. F., McKenzie, John W., Boulton, Thomas J., Smith, Roger
Aboriginal families' experiences of attending speech-language pathology services
- Graham, Laura, Byrne, Nicole
Teaching practise utilising embedded Indigenous cultural standards
- Gilbert, Stephanie, Tillman, Gail
Breast cancer diagnosis, patterns of care and burden of disease in Queensland, Australia (1998-2004): does being Indigenous make a difference?
- Moore, Suzanne P., Soerjomataram, Isabelle, Green, Adèle C., Garvey, Gail, Martin, Jennifer, Valery, Patricia C.
The indigenous music of East Timor and its relationship to the social and cultural mores and lulik worldview of its autochthonous people
Novel routes: circus in the Pacific, 1841-1941
Evaluating indigenous design features using cultural dimensions
- George, Reece, Nesbitt, Keith, Donovan, Michael, Maynard, John
Indigenous social work around the world: towards culturally relevant education and practice
- Gray, Mel, Coates, John, Yellow Bird, Michael
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?