Combining First Nations research methods with a World Health Organization guide to understand low childhood immunisation coverage in children in Tamworth, Australia
- Thomas, Susan, Allan, Natalie, Taylor, Paula, McGrady, Carla, Bolsewicz, Kasia, Islam, Fakhrul, Cashman, Patrick, Durrheim, David, Creighton, Amy
Examining Australian public perceptions and behaviors towards a future COVID-19 vaccine
- Seale, Holly, Heywood, Anita E., Leask, Julie, Sheel, Meru, Durrheim, David N., Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Kaur, Rajneesh
Parent-level barriers to uptake of childhood vaccination: A global overview of systematic reviews
- Kaufman, Jessica, Tuckerman, Jane, Bonner, Carissa, Durrheim, David N., Costa, Daniel, Trevena, Lyndal, Thomas, Susan, Danchin, Margie
The role of complementary and alternative medicine practitioners in the information-seeking pathway of vaccine-hesitant parents in the Blue Mountains area, Australia
- Frawley, Jane E., McKenzie, Kirsty, Janosi, Jackie, Forssman, Bradley, Sullivan, Elizabeth, Wiley, Kerrie
The effect of time since measles vaccination and age at first dose on measles vaccine effectiveness: A systematic review
- Hughes, Stefanie L., Bolotin, Shelly, Durrheim, David N., Orenstein, Walter A., Moss, William J., Jit, Mark, Crowcroft, Natasha S., Khan, Sumaiya, Li, Ye, Johnson, Caitlin, Friedman, Lindsay, Tricco, Andrea C., Hahné, Susan J. M., Heffernan, Jane M., Dabbagh, Alya
Uptake of funded influenza vaccines in young Australian children in 2018; parental characteristics, information seeking and attitudes
- Frawley, Jane E., McManus, Korie, McIntyre, Erica, Seale, Holly, Sullivan, Elizabeth
Children overdue for immunisation: a question of coverage or reporting? An audit of the Australian Immunisation Register
- Law, Charlee, McGuire, Rhydwyn, Corben, Paul, Durrheim, David N., Ferson, Mark J., Reid, Su, Gately, Colleen, Stephenson, Jody, Campbell-Lloyd, Sue, Gabriel, Salwa, Housen, Tambri, Sheppeard, Vicky
Participant-centred active surveillance of adverse events following immunisation: a narrative review
- Cashman, Patrick, Macartney, Kristine, Khandaker, Gulam, King, Catherine, Gold, Michael, Durrheim, David N.
Time for an immunisation paradigm shift
- Durrheim, D. N., Goodson, J. L.
Multi-site placebo-controlled randomised clinical trial to assess protection following oral immunisation with inactivated non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Clancy, R. L., Dunkley, M. L., Sockler, J., Mcdonald, C. F.
Opportunities to increase rates of human papillomavirus vaccination in the New South Wales school program through enhanced catch-up
- Staples, Christine, Butler, Michelle, Nguyen, Jennifer, Durrheim, David N., Cashman, Patrick, Brotherton, Julia M. L.
Mistrust surrounding vaccination recommendations by the Japanese government: results from a national survey of working-age individuals
Missed immunisation opportunities in emergency departments in northern New South Wales, Australia
- Way, Andrew S. C., Durrheim, David N., Vally, Hassan, Massey, Peter D.
Opportunistic childhood vaccinations in emergency: are we really missing anyone?
- Berling, Ingrid, Stephenson, Jody, Cashman, Patrick, Loten, Conrad, Butler, Michelle, Durrheim, David
Practice nurses best protect the vaccine cold chain in general practice
- Carr, Christine, Byles, Julie, Durrheim, David
Immunisation: children and travel
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?