"Building strength in coming together": a mixed methods study using the arts to explore tobacco smoking with staff working in Indigenous tobacco control
- Gould, Gillian S., Stevenson, Leah, Bovill, Michelle, Oliva, Dora, Keen, Jennifer, Dimer, Lyn, Gruppetta, Maree
'Smiles not tears': a dental education program in New South Wales for young Aboriginal children
- Smith, L., Blinkhorn, F., Moir, R., Brown, N., Blinkhorn, A.
A guide to presenting Indigenous content in the modern education classroom in social science and human history
A review of pregnancy apps freely available in the Google Play store
- Brown, Hannah M., Bucher, Tamara, Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E.
A web-based toolkit to provide evidence-based resources about crystal methamphetamine for the Australian community: collaborative development of Cracks in the Ice
- Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Chapman, Cath, Newton, Nicola Clare, Brierley, Mary-Ellen, Stapinski, Lexine, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Nagle, Jack, Teesson, Maree
Adding value to remote monitoring: co-design of a health literacy intervention for older people with chronic disease delivered by telehealth - The telehealth literacy project
- Banbury, Annie, Nancarrow, Susan, Dart, Jared, Gray, Len, Dodson, Sarity, Osborne, Richard, Parkinson, Lynne
Analysis of dichotomous outcome data for community intervention studies
- Bellamy, Scarlett L., Gibberd, Robert, Parkinson, Lynne, Howley, Peter, Kennedy, Bruce, Klar, Neil, Lipsitz, Stuart, Ryan, Louise
Balancing health care education and patient care in the UK workplace: a realist synthesis
- Sholl, Sarah, Ajjawi, Rola, Allbutt, Helen, Butler, Jane, Jindal-Snape, Divya, Morrison, Jill, Rees, Charlotte
Developing leaflets to give dental health advice to Aboriginal families with young children
- Blinkhorn, Fiona, Wallace, Janet, Smith, Leanne, Blinkhorn, Anthony S.
Development of a Framework for Problem Domain Transference in Health-Related Problem Based Learning and Assessment
- Summons, Peter, Harmon, Joanne, Park, Mira, Colloc, Joel, Yeom, Soonja, Inder, Kerry, Pitt, Victoria
Epistemic justice and the struggle for critical suicide literacy
Evaluation of a digital health initiative in illicit substance use: cross-sectional survey study
- Kershaw, Steph, Birrell, Louise, Deen, Hannah, Newton, Nicola C., Stapinski, Lexine A., Champion, Katrina E., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Teesson, Maree, Chapman, Cath
Exploring anti-tobacco messages from an experiential arts activity with Aboriginal youth in an Australian high-school setting
- Gould, Gillian S., Skeel, Margaret, Gruppetta, Maree
Facemasks and the Covid 19 pandemic: what advice should health professionals be giving the general public about the wearing of facemasks?
- Stone, Teresa E., Kunaviktikul, Wipada, Omura, Mieko, Petrini, Marcia
Feasibility of recruiting families into a heart disease prevention program based on dietary patterns
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Burrows, Tracy L., Thompson, Deborah I., Spratt, Neil J., Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E.
Genetics-related service and information needs of childhood cancer survivors and parents: a mixed-methods study
- Vetsch, Janine, Wakefield, Claire E., Downie, Peter, Egan, Karen, Ellis, Sarah, Emery, Jon, Fardell, Joanna, Foreman, Tali, Gabriel, Melissa, Girgis, Afaf, Graham, Kerrie, Johnston, Karen, Tucker, Katherine M., Jones, Janelle, Lockwood, L, Maguire, A, McLoone, J, Mechinaud, F, Molloy, S, Moore, L, Osborn, M, Skeen, J, Tapp, H, McCarthy, Maria, Till, T, Truscott, J, Turpin, K, Wakefield, C, Williamson, J, Yallop, K, Signorelli, Christina, Walwyn, Thomas, Alvaro, Frank, Cohn, Richard J., Cohn, Richard, Corbett, Rob
Gomeroi gaaynggal: empowerment of Aboriginal communities to understand health implications of research in pregnancy
- Rae, Kym, Weatherall, Loretta, Boulton, John, Smith, Roger, Lumbers, Eugenie, Clausen, Don, Maxwell, Camilla, Bowman, Maria, Milgate, Paula, Hall, Sharron, Galal, Mohamed, Hollebone, Keith, Apen, Ken
Harmonisation with nature: enhancing health education through empathetic ecomusication
Health promotion for Thai elders with hypertension: a mixed methods study
Impact of COVID-19 on rural and remote student placements in Australia: A national study
- Hoang, Ha, Jessup, Belinda, Fitzroy, Robyn, Jatrana, Santosh, Argus, Geoff, Knight, Sabina, Obamiro, Kehinde, Bourke, Lisa, Hellwege, Barbara, Podubinski, Tegan, Heaney, Susan, Sheepway, Lyndal, Farthing, Annie, Rasiah, Rohan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?