Adding value to remote monitoring: co-design of a health literacy intervention for older people with chronic disease delivered by telehealth - The telehealth literacy project
- Banbury, Annie, Nancarrow, Susan, Dart, Jared, Gray, Len, Dodson, Sarity, Osborne, Richard, Parkinson, Lynne
Analysis of dichotomous outcome data for community intervention studies
- Bellamy, Scarlett L., Gibberd, Robert, Parkinson, Lynne, Howley, Peter, Kennedy, Bruce, Klar, Neil, Lipsitz, Stuart, Ryan, Louise
Developing leaflets to give dental health advice to Aboriginal families with young children
- Blinkhorn, Fiona, Wallace, Janet, Smith, Leanne, Blinkhorn, Anthony S.
A guide to presenting Indigenous content in the modern education classroom in social science and human history
A review of pregnancy apps freely available in the Google Play store
- Brown, Hannah M., Bucher, Tamara, Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E.
The influence of front-of-pack nutrition information on consumers' portion size perceptions
- Brown, Hannah May, De Vlieger, Nienke, Collins, Clare, Bucher, Tamara
A web-based toolkit to provide evidence-based resources about crystal methamphetamine for the Australian community: collaborative development of Cracks in the Ice
- Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Chapman, Cath, Newton, Nicola Clare, Brierley, Mary-Ellen, Stapinski, Lexine, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Nagle, Jack, Teesson, Maree
Epistemic justice and the struggle for critical suicide literacy
Exploring anti-tobacco messages from an experiential arts activity with Aboriginal youth in an Australian high-school setting
- Gould, Gillian S., Skeel, Margaret, Gruppetta, Maree
"Building strength in coming together": a mixed methods study using the arts to explore tobacco smoking with staff working in Indigenous tobacco control
- Gould, Gillian S., Stevenson, Leah, Bovill, Michelle, Oliva, Dora, Keen, Jennifer, Dimer, Lyn, Gruppetta, Maree
Nutrition "fat facts" are not common knowledge
- Harbury, Cathy M., Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E.
Optimising care of patients with chronic disease: patient-oriented education may improve disease knowledge and self-management
- Hayward, Kelly L., Horsfall, Leigh U., Ruffin, Brittany J., Cottrell, W. Neil, Chachay, Veronique S., Irvine, Katherine M., Martin, Jennifer H., Powell, Elizabeth E., Valery, Patricia C.
Reconceptualising the philosophical foundations of health education with respect to the impact of food technology on human health
Impact of COVID-19 on rural and remote student placements in Australia: A national study
- Hoang, Ha, Jessup, Belinda, Fitzroy, Robyn, Jatrana, Santosh, Argus, Geoff, Knight, Sabina, Obamiro, Kehinde, Bourke, Lisa, Hellwege, Barbara, Podubinski, Tegan, Heaney, Susan, Sheepway, Lyndal, Farthing, Annie, Rasiah, Rohan
Interventions for increasing fruit and vegetable consumption in children aged five years and under
- Hodder, Rebecca K., O'Brien, Kate M., Tzelepis, Flora, Wyse, Rebecca J., Wolfenden, Luke
New frontiers of health education: exploring the impact of specialization as it relates to medical and health education and its implications for advancing community health
- Johnston, Bruce, Laura, Ronald S.
Nurse provision of healthy lifestyle advice to people who are overweight or obese
- Kable, Ashley, James, Carole, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Plotnikoff, Ronald, Guest, Maya, Ashby, Samantha, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Collins, Clare
Health promotion for Thai elders with hypertension: a mixed methods study
Evaluation of a digital health initiative in illicit substance use: cross-sectional survey study
- Kershaw, Steph, Birrell, Louise, Deen, Hannah, Newton, Nicola C., Stapinski, Lexine A., Champion, Katrina E., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Teesson, Maree, Chapman, Cath
The association between protection motivation and hepatitis b vaccination intention among migrant workers in Tianjin, China: A cross-sectional study
- Liu, Cai, Nicholas, Stephen, Wang, Jian
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?