The study on the epidemiology of psychological, alimentary health and nutrition (SEPAHAN): overview of methodology
- Adibi, Peyman, Keshteli, Ammar Hassanzadeh, Talley, Nicholas J., Esmaillzadeh, Ahmad, Afshar, Hamid, Roohafza, Hamidreza, Bagherian-Sararoudi, Reza, Daghaghzadeh, Hamed, Soltanian, Nouroddin, Feinle-Bisset, Christine, Boyce, Phillip
Review article: endpoints used in functional dyspepsia drug therapy trials
- Ang, D., Talley, N. J., Simren, M., Janssen, P., Boeckxstaens, G., Tack, J.
Effects of birth cohorts on the irritable bowel syndrome support early-life risk factors
- Brummond, Neil R., Locke III, G. Richard, Choung, Rok Seon, Chang, Joseph Y., Schleck, Cathy D., Zinsmeister, Alan R., Talley, Nicholas J.
Evidence for local and systemic immune activation in functional dyspepsia and the irritable bowel syndrome: a systematic review
- Burns, Grace, Carroll, Georgia, Mathe, Andrea, Horvat, Jay, Foster, Paul, Walker, Marjorie M., Talley, Nicholas J., Keely, Simon
Increasing evidence that Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders have a microbial pathogenesis
- Carco, Caterina, Young, Wayne, Gearry, Richard B., Talley, Nicholas J., McNabb, Warren C., Roy, Nicole C.
Transdiagnostic internet-delivered cognitive-behaviour therapy (CBT) for adults with functional gastrointestinal disorders (FGID): A feasibility open trial
- Dear, B. F., Fogliati, V. J., Fogliati, R., Gandy, M., McDonald, S., Talley, N., Holtmann, G., Titov, N., Jones, M.
Food and functional dyspepsia: a systematic review
- Duncanson, K. R., Talley, N. J., Walker, M. M., Burrows, T. L.
Increased prevalence of autoimmune diseases in functional gastrointestinal disorders: case-control study of 23 471 primary care patients
- Ford, A. C., Talley, N. J., Walker, M. M., Jones, M. P.
- Holtmann, Gerald, Talley, Nicholas J.
Inconsistent symptom clusters for functional gastrointestinal disorders in Asia: is Rome burning?
- Holtmann, Gerald J., Talley, Nicholas J.
Antibiotic use but not gastrointestinal infection frequently precedes first diagnosis of functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Jones, Michael P., Shah, Ayesha, Walker, Marjorie M., Koloski, Natasha A., Holtmann, Gerald, Talley, Nicholas J.
Gastrointestinal recall questionnaires compare poorly with prospective patient diaries for gastrointestinal symptoms: Data from population and primary health centre samples
- Jones, Michael P., Walter, Susanna, Faresjö, Åshild, Grodzinsky, Ewa, Kjellström, Lars, Viktorsson, Lisa, Talley, Nicholas J., Agreus, Lars, Andreasson, Anna
Mood and anxiety disorders precede development of functional gastrointestinal disorders in patients but not in the population
- Jones, Michael P., Tack, Jan, Van Oudenhove, Lukas, Walker, Marjorie M., Holtmann, Gerald, Koloski, Natasha A., Talley, Nicholas J.
Immune dysregulation in the functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Keely, Simon, Walker, Marjorie M., Marks, Ellen, Talley, Nicholas J.
Patterns of dietary behaviours identified by latent class analysis are associated with chronic uninvestigated dyspepsia
- Keshteli, Ammar Hassanzadeh, Feizi, Awat, Esmaillzadeh, Ahmad, Zaribaf, Fatemeh, Feinle-Bisset, Christine, Talley, Nicholas J., Adibi, Peyman
The brain–gut pathway in functional gastrointestinal disorders is bidirectional: a 12-year prospective population-based study
- Koloski, N. A., Jones, M., Kalantar, J., Weltman, M., Zaguirre, J., Talley, N. J.
Is there a causal link between psychological disorders and functional gastrointestinal disorders?
- Koloski, Natasha, Holtmann, Gerald, Talley, Nicholas J.
Effects of psychology and extragastrointestinal symptoms on health care use by subjects with and without irritable bowel syndrome
- McNaughton, David T., Andreasson, Anna, Ljótsson, Brjánn, Beath, Alissa P., Hush, Julia M., Talley, Nicholas J., Ljunggren, Gunnar, Schmidt, Peter T., Agréus, Lars, Jones, Michael P.
Duodenal eosinophils as predictors of symptoms in coeliac disease: a comparison of coeliac disease and non-coeliac dyspeptic patients with controls
- Potter, Michael D., Hunt, James S., Walker, Mmarjorie M., Jones, Mike, Liu, Cheng, Weltman, Martin, Talley, Nicholas J.
Wheat intolerance and chronic gastrointestinal symptoms in an Australian population-based study: association between wheat sensitivity, celiac disease and functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Potter, Michael D. E., Walker, Marjorie M., Jones, Michael P., Koloski, Natasha A., Keely, Simon, Talley, Nicholas J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?